Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford Focus 1.8 zetec y reg
ive had my ford focus for six weeks now the problem is the battery light keeps coming on, it first came on after 3 days took it back to the garage where i bought it they charged the battery up checked...
32
32

Rally monte carlo 2007 WRC

Focus TDCi misfire problem
I have recently bought my second Focus TDCI 1.8 Zetec Climate (115 bhp) in the UK and it's driving me crazy - I wondered if anyone else had a similar experience? When accelerating hard, often in top...
2
2

Windows opened on their own
I've just been outside my house and I noticed that all four windows on my 2005 2.0 TDCi were fully open. They were fully shut when I last drove the car yesterday and they were shut when I walked past...
6
6

Ford Focus: Reprogrammed new Remote Key - now won't start.
Apologies if this is repeated info for everyone - I've done a few searches with various bits here and there regarding remotes and locking but I think my problem is a bit more specific. I bought a Ford...
6
6

Focus TDCi problemette.
Last night I arrived home after a 35 mile drive home in my Focus 2.0 TDCi. I had a quick bite to eat and went back out again. When I started the engine, it sounded a bit rough and I noticed it was...
6
6

cam belt
anyone know the price of a cambelt fitting at a ford dealers as just been quoted £410 for a zetec 1.8 v reg
3
3

ford focus st170 accelerater vibratin
my ford focus st170 accelerater peddle vibrates in every gear at 3000 to 3500 could anyone who know or as had this problem please let me know thankyou no spam
2
2

2007 Focus wiper blades don't return to their home positions
I just got a Ford Focus a few days ago, and last night I forgot to turn off the wipers before shutting down the car. This morning, when I turned them off, they did not "bow down" and hide from view...

Dashboard Dials
I wonder if anyone can help. I have a 2003 focus and i am having problems with the dash dials. The engine warning light will come on and then all the dash needle?s will go to their parked postion...
1
1

Radio controls
Hello, I've been a focus owner for just under 6 hours. Got it second hand. On the way home I noticed that the radio controls on the steering column don't do anything - the radio only responds to the...
4
4

2002 Ford Focus Brake Light Fuse keeps blowing
Hi. I have a 2002 ford focus SE (61K). A few weeks ago I could not get my car into drive- the gear shift was stuck in park since the brake lights would not go on. Brought it into the dealer and they...
4
4

Pairing Nuvi 360 with Ford Audio
Hello, I have a UK 2006 model Focus with a cd6000 audio unit with the 'advanced voice/bluetooth' facility. I have no problem pairing (bonding in Ford talk) my Nokia phone to it. My Nuvi 360 finds...

help id part from rear wheel oem?
Was looking at the back driver rear wheel well and noticed both lower skirts missing, just the mount holes there. Anyone know the oem part number or web site to get replacements?? Dennis A. Vitali

Unlock ALL doors on remote unlock instead of drivers door
Hi, Does anyone know the trick which switches the remote locking to automatically unlock ALL the doors instead of just the drivers on a single keypress? Thanks, Nick...
6
6