Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Central locking problem: unlocks all doors in cold weather
Hi, For the last two winters I've had a strange problem with my 1999 Ford Focus which occurs when the weather is cold (below about 12 degrees C). If you unlock the drivers door with a single key press...

VSS replacement on a '99 1.8 Focus Zetec
Hi, Recently got this car and it seems to have the speedo problem that has been discussed a few times in this group. i.e. the speedo suddenly drops to zero while driving and the engine splutters a wee...
4
4

05 ford focus owners
beware, if u drive a 05 focus, brought my 05 focus to ford garage today as i could hear a knocking noise and it was driving me mad, i thought it was coming from rear of the car, took service manager...

2003 USA 2.3-liter: Motor Mount
Small vibration from somewhere up front, on accelleration only (or when stopped, if I hold car with brake and rev engine in Drive). Had mech listen to it when in for 50k mile maintenance last week. He...

Electrical Problem
I have a 2000/2001 (Y) UK Ford Focus turbo diesel. Recently my rear windscreen heater, wiper, intermittant function on front wipers, interior lights and buzzer when lights are left on, have all...

Focus 1.8 Zetec Trip Meter
Hi Want to install a trip meter in my Focus anyone got a guide on how to do it and what parts are required. Thanks Ben

spare bolt / no nut on Focus
Hi, I posted this under another thread but it was a bit hidden.. I have a 99 Ford Focus 1.8 zetec E and just got it back from the garage where it had a 'service' (an oil / filter change) . When I got...
3
3

Ford Value Service
Hi, Ford are doing an offer of a value service for 99gbp with a 40 quid Marks and Spencer voucher into the bargain. Does anyone know whats included in a value service? I have my focus booked in with a...
4
4

Focus 1.8 TDCi Ghia 2002 clutch and battery?
Hi there. I live in Spain and have a 2002 Focus Estate (Wagon). The latest problem started in September 06. The symptoms were:- If the car started, could not get into any gear. Sometimes the car...

BCM Edit cable for ford focus and xr5turbo
Details on Cable will be available for AU$129.00 including software. Will allow owners to check engine parameters, alter timing, boost and power curve. Available in March 07

Engine vibration...loud
Fellow Focus owners..., I have a 2001 Ford Focus SE Wagon with loud engine noise and major vibration. The noise and vibration is louder inside the car than outside the car. I 've taken it to the Ford...
1
1

Focus Mk2 - water in sparkplugs?
Hi there Any knowledgeable people help me out with a Mk2 problem? I took mine for a service recently, and was told that I'm getting water in the spark plug channel, which is obviously affecting...

A/C fuse number?
Hi again-I wanted to check my A/C wasnt coming on by itself by removing the fuse for it-when I removed the glove box I still cant see which number fuse I need,without forcing the issue ;), TIA
4
4

Focus TDCi 1.8 fuel economy with Bio Diesel?
Hi there-I have had a 3 door Focus on a 54 plate for about 18 months now -the fuel economy I always thought was quite poor,but since using Bio diesel it has gone even more downhill . If anyone can...
9
9

zetec climate 'sports' suspension
Hello, Does anybody actually know what the 'sports' suspension brings to the Focus Zetec that isn't in the 'studio', 'LX', 'Ghia' or 'Titanium'. It certainly seems to be a firm ride (which I like) but...
4
4