Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ipod ford 5000 head unit + auto changer
has anyone managed to connect one of the ipod connection leads to a 5000 head unit and still keep the auto changer under the seat connected?
4
4

focus se 2000 wagon open door light stay on in cluster
The open door light stay on in the cluster, dome light close normally so i don?t think it?s a door switch. anybody have an Idea on that?? Thanks!
2
2

Handbrake mechanism on rear disc brakes.
Just changed the rear disc pads on my focus and now the driver side caliper handbrake mechanism doesn't work. Looking at it with the handbrake on the actuating lever on that side is a lot further...

2001 Focus missing during upshift
I have a 2001 Focus with the 2.0L SPI engine, 5spd manual transmission, about 75K miles. Plugs about three months old, fuel filter the same. The Ford dealer I bought it from had a bad tendency to take...
3
3

Intermitant loss of power
Hey guys, Hope someone can help. I've got a 1998 1.8ltr focus (UK). Recently when in traffic it is losing power, if I hit the accelerator to the floor I can usually stop it stalling but the revs dont...
6
6

Ford Focus Diesel Pump Failure
Help!!!!!! I've just had my diesel pump packed in on me. The auto electrician said that the ECU within the pump is malfunctioning and i've gotta get the whole pump replaced. Searched around and these...
1
1

Cruise Control
Anyone have trouble with their cruise control? Mine looks like the control/servo is gone.
2
2

Focus TDI Ghia Dripping 02
HELP ! I am at a Total loss with the Leaking Footwell! Pollen Filter has been sealed totally and yet its still leaking! Water is getting in via the top right hand side of the passenger footwell, and...
7
7

Re: Tips To Get Better Gas Mileage/Performance!
Performance and an INCREASE in gas mileage. What will really help with increasing gas mileage... don't drive too agressively. Slower starts and not gunning the gas helps a lot. Keeping your tires...

focus I - problem with 1-3 levels of ventilation
Focus 1.8 TD 2002. Unfortunatly my ventilation doesn't work at 1,2,and 3 levels, it works just at 4th level. I've changed all fuses but all seems to be good. Any sugestions ? thx Bartosz /Poland/
3
3

airbag control module - 2006 Focus SE
Where is the airbag control module located on a 2006 Focus SE? Thanks.

04 1.6 uk focus rpm issue
Last night my focus started a bit of strange behavior. If I rev the engine then back off, the revs don't settle smoothly. The rpm sticks at about 1800 rpm for a few seconds then plummets to about...

Front Fog Glass
Hi all! New to this group. Have not had a car in about 5 years but took the plunge and bought a Focus 1.6 Zetec 3 years old it's been great these last two weeks. Question I have is I'm due an MOT but...
3
3

05 Ford Focus 1.8 TDCi Oil Filter part number
Gonna change my own oil, mid service interval period. Been looking online for the correct filter for my Focus. Is the filter I need an EFL913? Thanks.
7
7

Heated Windscreen - GPS Interference
I have 2005 Focus S (NZ Model) which has a heated windscreen and I am looking at purchasing a GPS system (transferable not inbuilt) and was wondering whether the wires in the front screen will work as...
5
5