Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Air filter cover
Hi. I just bought a 2004 Focus. The cover to air filter is difficult to remove and I dont want to force it. There is one screw missing, and two screws "spin". The "nut" is circular so I can't get a...
8
8

Heating/Ventilation
Focus 1.8 TDci Ghia, late 2002. UK spec. Can the temperature of incoming fresh air be controlled WITHOUT using AirCon or Auto Climate Control. Thanks in advance, John
4
4

2006 Focus SE - Question About CD Buttons
I think my CD player only loads 1 CD. However, to the right of the slot are 2 buttons marked with up and down arrows. What is the purpose of these buttons. Will my CD player load more than 1 CD after...
2
2

CD Stuck in player
Hi everyone I have a 51 1.6 Zetec with a 6006E 6xCD changer. I've put a CD into slot 1 today (a free one from a Sunday newspaper!) but it didn't play and the player doesn't recognise the CD as being...

ford focus starting problem
Hi everyone Latest on the frod focus turbo diesel...... I managed to get it started and it ran really lumpy and it was obvious that the timimng was out! i realined the timed chains and the associated...
2
2

2006 Ford Focus SE - requesting info about identifying original drivetrain components
I purchased this car knowing it had been salvaged. Is there a way of knowing whether the drivetrain is original? Thanks.
1
1

Speedometer ford focus 2001 1.4 zetec se
hello all i send this message to the group at 17 jul 2006 (speedometer of my ford focus 1,4 ZETEC SE 2001 gasoline sometimes stops working, goes for zero during some seconds,and odometer stops working...
5
5

aux in for blaupunkt radio
Hi - I got a new focus se and it comes with the factory mp3 cd player made by blaupunkt. I think it is made by blaupunkt. Anyway - it is the standard double-ISO formfactor with silver trim and the...

engine noise
It seems my U.S. made 2000 focus se wagon is just falling apart. I get this loud air raid siren like noise from the engine compartment. It just comes and goes. The car runs fine but the noise can be...
1
1

2006 Ford Focus SE - I just bought one
Greetings. I would like to purchase a firmer driver's side seat. Something with more lumbar support. Or maybe modify the existing seat in some way. Any ideas? Thanks.
1
1

02 ford focus fog lights
I have a 02 ford focus zts that needs a replacemnt fog lamp the ones that came with the car when it was new was sylvania 885 bulbs. When I just went to 2 auto stores and both books say use 899 lights...

2000 Ford Focus wont start
I've got a 2000 ford Focus. I went to gas it up and as I was leaving the car died it was slow to turn over and it started. it died again and then started up after a while cranking the starter motor....
5
5

Focus recomendation UK
I am looking to buy a used Focus diesel 3/5d hatch between 1 and 4 years old in the UK. What model should I buy for reliability and economy and what model should I NOT buy. Are there any specific...
5
5

USMC
Happy Birthday to the Marine Corps and all you Marines out there Mke Hunter

PCV valve hose not EGR
It is the PCV hose not the EGR, Sorry for the typo!