Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

05 zx4 ses
any one have a 5 speed of these? What kind of milage do you get? how do you like it? my '00 zx3 broke the timing belt this morning leaving me in the middle of the hiway. $850 USD for belt, new...

Right turn noise - from left front wheel - I think
Hi - I think this may be a wheel bearing - although when I jacked it up, I couldn't wobble the wheel. or is it a CV joint? It goes woow woow woow woow (Sorry - its the best I can do! ;-) when I turn...
3
3

focus import - from Jersey?
I am thinking of buying a value for money diesel from a company but I am a little worried about the vehicle being an imprt and therefore not of UK specification... the effect of which I understand is...
1
1

No instrument panel
Got in the car this morning and started up. No fuel gauge, speedometer, rev counter or temperature gauge. Fuse (61) is ok - swapped it with fuse 62 and the number plate light still works. Ford Focus...
15
15

Undocumented connector
Hello, My Focus has connector on the left side below the dashboard. Does anbody know what is the purpose of it? It is 8x2 pins female connector, but only 8 are used. Thanks!
3
3

6000 CD BT Option
Hello, I have Ford Focus with 6000 CD audio. Under the advanced menu, I found "BT" option, which can be on or off (off by default). I tried to change it but without visible result. Does anybody knows...
4
4

Radio removal
Hi, I want to fit a CD Changer to my car which has the new style 6000CD single slot CD payer with the centre rotary volume control. It has the four horizontal slots for inserting the removal keys. The...
1
1

Certificate of Conformity. Ex police car.
I have a Y reg diesel Focus which is exPolice. It's great. As police dont pay road tax the log book v5 doesnt have all the emmission stuff in with regard to the low rate of excise tax. I have been in...
1
1

Right turn noise - from left front wheel - I think
Hi - I think this may be a wheel bearing - although when I jacked it up, I couldn't wobble the wheel. or is it a CV joint? It goes woow woow woow woow (Sorry - its the best I can do! ;-) when I turn...

"55" reg. new-model 1.6Tdi Focus Estate (UK)- Intercooler oil pipe leak
Is this a common problem? Noticed droplets of engine oil sprayed about in the engine compartment including battery cover (righthand side of engine when viewed facing the vehicle with the bonnet open)...
5
5

Possible Alternator Problem
Recently, the spedometer as well as the gas and oil meters on the dash have been going from their normal resting pointing and shooting all the way to the far right when I start my car. It does not do...
4
4

car supermarkets
can anyone suggest any car supermarkets which are genuine supermarkets as against those that only call themselves that!
5
5

Speedo Blip
I was driving down the A2 last week doing 50mph (ish) and my speedo dropped to zero for about 30 seconds. Is this bad new,. Helpful comment and advice appreciated
2
2

Change Mileage Display
I have 2004 Focus Estate. The digital display used to tell me how many miles the car had driven in large numbers, and how many miles since the last "reset" in small numbers. Now these have reversed,...
3
3

Lug nut Caps
alloy wheels 6 spokes with a chrome Ford centercap. The lug nuts caps for this wheel are crome too, have a hex "stem" and a rounded cap. It is driving me crazy but I cannot find them on the net. Does...
2
2