Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Window regulator from the dealer
is $140 without motor and another $140 for the motor. Can you recommend a replacement YOU have used for the driver side window specially on a 2002 ZX3? I would hate to get a cheaper replacement on...
5
5

Focus AC pipe corroded
My Wife is so impressed with my 2001 Focus since I bought it in February this year, she now wants one for herself. We went to view a nice white (also 2001) "Focus Collection" the other day and we had...
2
2

Heated front screen .... GEM ....
Hello, A friend of mine who is truly amazing at what he can do with cars needs to advice on his Focus windscreen. I've known him for over 25 years during which time he will have built and rebuilt more...
5
5

Seat belt interlock?
Today my UK Ford Focus hatchback failed it's annual 'safety' MOT. One failure was that one of the seat belts wasn't working. It was the belt installed in the rear seat for the middle rear seat...
1
1

Power window broke on 2002 ZX3.
Is there a good site with photos showing how to replace it? I need to know how to take the panel off the door. Even after I remove the screws there is something I missed as it don't come off.
2
2

Rear discs on UK 2.0 Ghia 2000
My nearside calliper is rubbing the disc only on half of the outward face, the inner face is fine. New pads were dealer fitted 6 months ago and still look like new as I do little mileage. I've removed...

ESP out of order
Hi, this morning starting my 05-Focus the info display says ESP out of order. Is it trivial or serious ? /Jorgen
2
2

Rear end rumble
Bottom line question: what is the failure mode of the rear wheel bearings on a Focus? Background: I have been hearing noise from the rear end of my 2001, 93,000 mile Focus for some time. Before taking...
6
6

04 Focus Zetec a bit rolly polly round bends!
The report I received for my recent MOT had something like 'front anti roll mechanism starting to wear' written in the extra comments box. Ever since then it feels like handling of the car around...
2
2

Broken security clip.
Hi, I dropped the security clip from my 6006 CD player onto a tiled floor and it broke the plastic lip off the end, so it no longer stays in place. I've used tape to stick it in and it works, but...

OT: 2008 Focus Cruise Controls offered
Factory original ford cruise controls are offered for sale for 2008 Focus 2004-2008 F150 and Super Duty Trucks. at

Axles and Transmission
I could really use some help folks. Two months ago I was driving my 2005 Ford Focus LX with an automatic transmission. I made a u-turn and all of a sudden I was just coasting along. It was as if...
2
2

Central locking operates by Itself while driving
Hi. I have a 2001 1.6 Zetec Focus. While driving, the door locks operate by themeslves (clunking sound of locks opening/closing).. Apart from this, the locking system operates fine. I'm worried that...
11
11

UK Focus 2002 - 2.0 Litre Ghia - beeps on startup.
Hi, I've owned this car since new, it's done 50k miles and a few times over the last couple of months it's beeped at me when I've started the engine. It's not the trip computer or temperate sensor, as...
6
6

Identifying a big nut
I have just found this big brass nut dangling downtowards the front of my engine, anyone know what it is? Ford Focus 2.0 Zetec, 2001 Stephen.
4
4