Best Rated threads in Ford Focus Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Which CD changer for TravelPilot EX?
Which CD changers are compatible with the TravelPilot EX navigation system (= Blaupunkt) in a Ford Focus Ghia (business pack)? Can the Blaupunkt CDC-A 03 be used with the TravelPilot EX? The Blaupunkt...

EGR valve...engine code p0442
used an obII sensor to figure out what was up with my light comin on...read egr valve, small leak. doesn't sound to expensive...any one know what this part does?
1
1

vibration from spoiler
i have a 12" subwoofer in my trunk of my 03 zts sedan and when the sub is going, i can hear a rather annoying vibration from my rear spoiler if i'm walking up to it from outside. anyone have any ideas...
1
1

engine malfunction light
engine malfunction light has now come on for no apparent reason, all dials on the dashboard are reading ok and car is running great has anybody any idea why this has came on?
3
3

2003 ford focus ZTS rear Bearing noise?
I have a 2003 focus zts. 34,000 miles All of a sudden it has started making what sounds like big tread tire noise from the rear. The noise increases with speed and changes tone when you are driving...
5
5

Ford Focus Mirror Replacement Instructions
I'm hoping I can get some help here. In fact I'm hoping this help will be useful to a lot of people out there. There's lots of people out there that have had their mirrors break off for one reason or...
5
5

Front heated windscreen wiring
After getting my old window replaced I now have a heated screen fitted however need to wire it up. Does anyone have wiring details or any idea of where the connections are on the windscreen?
2
2

Speedometer doesn’t work after Alternator replaced
Hi, Today started my 2000 Ford Focus SE as normal and the car ran for about 2 seconds then made to make a Tick, Tick, Tick sound and went dead. The result was No electicity, the battery was completely...
1
1

Re: Re: Focus Starting Problems
> Nothing in particular. As I had no feedback from the group I > didn't know > where to start. > "The Real Tom" wrote in > message > news: > > > > >  >>I sorted my own problem. >  >> >  >>Flushed...

DPFE Sensor Location?????
I have an 01 Focus S2 Zetec that needs DPFE sensor changed, my question is, I have seen pictures of them (black plastic rectangular box with 2 air hoses and a wiring harness connector) attached to...

radio malfunction
I've got an 03 focus with the factory blaupunkt am/fm cd/mp3 cdc. There are 6 preset buttons, 3 on each side of the screen. The other day for some strange reason, I pressed and held the center button...
3
3

2001 Focus engine surge
Help!!! Everytime I stop at a traffic light, my Focus surges and it feels like it wants to stall....even when I am in park with the car running! My engine light came on and when I took it to the...
11
11

Rear suspension kit.
Howdy listers, A ways back there was some talk on the list regarding a factory kit to modify the rear wheel setup on Focus' that have the severe tire wear problem. Does anyone know of the Ford Canada...
3
3

Front brake rotor thickness for a 2002 ZX3
A while back I remember someone posted the OEM front brake rotor thickness and the minimum allowable thickness. Would someone mind posting these again - I can't find the original. Thanks.
3
3

cooling problem
meed help i have a 01 focus and it has a cooling problem the fan will only come on with the ac on what could it be thanks edd
6
6

FS/FA 2002 Ford Focus TDCi Ghia
2002 (51) Ford Focus TDCi Ghia 5door Hatchback, State Blue Metallic One owner from new 20K miles, Full Ford Service History. For more information see :- Paul;

Jack in Spare tire compartment (Focus wagon)
All -- How the heck do you put the jack back in the spare wheel compartment? I have a 2000 Focus wagon -- I recently had a flat and I had to use the jack, but I can't get it back in the spare tire...
4
4

2.0 SPI vs. 2.0 zetec
My buddy has a 2003 focus with the SPI sohc motor and would like to get some more performance out of it. Lots of parts available for the zetec motor, but not for the SPI. My question: what is part...
1
1

Keyless Entry Module Antenna
Hi... I have a 2000 Ford Focus ZTS and the range of the keyless entry is pretty bad... any idea where the keyless entry module antenna is located in the US version of 2000 Focus ZTS? Thanks --Mike
10
10

Question for Bad Raptor about suspension noise
Reading through your Focus 2001 Tsb List (Thanks for Your Posting) I noticed that my 2001 Focus SE Station Wagon has one of the symptoms as follows...
3
3