Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2001 Ranger A/C problem
Hello group, I'm experiencing some unusual behavior from the A/C on my 3L 2001 Ranger, and I'm wondering if anyone may have encountered this issue. I bought this truck a month ago, and I noticed this...
2
2

2000 Ford F150 power locks not working
hello, the locks wont unlock or lock whenever i press the button on the door and i could hear them trying to unlock/lock. what should i do?
1
1

Ford, GM have discussed merger, alliance
9/18/06 (Reuters) Senior executives at General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co. have discussed a merger or alliance, industry newspaper Automotive News reported on Monday. Citing several sources...
105
105

94 ranger won't start-help plz
good day, I have tried to find a similiar post so I don't repeat. no luck. My truck was running then just cut-out (no noise). But before this all happened I was parked and engine idle it then began to...
9
9

oil drain valve
I'm thinking about getting the Fumoto drain plug for my 1982 F100 302V8. Has anyone had experience with these type of drain plugs? It looks like it may make oil changes a little easier, this is the...
2
2

Fuel Tank Size and running out of fule?
I've got a 2005 F350 diesel long bed with a 38 gallon fuel tank and 37,000 miles. Yesterday I encountered a situation where the engine started acting like it was running out of fuel. I was pulling my...
9
9

91 Ford Bronco XLT 4x4 - What is my max tow weight?
Does anyone know the max tow weight on a 91 Ford Bronco XLT 4x4? I am purchasing a PopUp trailer this year, and I wanted to get an idea of the weight I can pull w/ my truck. Any tips or ideas?
3
3

1995 f-150 need info.!
I just bought a 1995 f-150 xlt 4x4 extended cab long bed. it did not come w/ a manual and i have very little info. on it. i have searched the web and anything that i could find to get some more...
1
1

1989 Ford f250
ok so my uncle has a 89' f250 and we are trying to replace the head gaskets and the intake manifold. Is there any possible way we could get instructions from start to finish? maybe a website or...
4
4

O/D SWITCH
THE OVERDRIVE SWITCH OF MY 96 RANGER XLT IS LOCATED ON THE GEAR SHIFT HANDLE. THE WHOLE THING (O/D SWITCH) WAS TORN OFF BY MY EX. NOW THE WIRES ARE EXPOSED. MY TRANSMISSION HAS STARTED SLIPPING REALLY...
3
3

1985 F-150 Gas tank & Master cylinder issues
I Just bought my first Ford truck a few weeks ago (4.9 liter) and am trying to address all sorts of issues in fixing her up. Only 2 questions for now though. 1. Ive got a broken fuel gauge and plan on...
1
1

1983 Ford Ranger 2.3l 4cyl, 5 speed manual
Hello. I was wondering if anyone has had this problem also. After 10 min. of driving and truck is warm, there is a constant high pitch squeal or whine whenever the truck is coasting, gearing down or...
1
1

1989 F250 460ci pings under load??!!
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I got a 89 F250 with a 460 in it. It pings when I am going up hills, pulling a trailer or not. Worse when I am pulling. I have to shift down to stop...
12
12

351w coolant temp sensor housing
Ford guys, please help me. I have a full size 1988 bronco xlt, I removed the stock 302 and had a 351w built. The block used is a 1984-1985 according to Ford. The problem I am having is the coolant...
6
6

A Different Kind of FORD EXPLORER AC Problem
I have a 2002 Ford Explorer, that had a very good ac two days ago, but now nothing comes out of the vents. I hear the compressor working when I turn it on, and hear it get louder as I turn it up ....
1
1