Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

driveline hanging up
I tow a fifth wheel, weighing 11k lbs. all the time and am having trouble with the front part of the driveline hanging up. It causes truck to stutter repeatedly. The truck will stutter at any speed...

error codes PO102 & PO305
Any advice on how to troubleshoot these error codes on my 1995 ranger 4.0 ltr.
2
2

working on Excursion
My question, is it as easy as working on an F250? The story- My current vehicle is a 1978 Chevy C-20 that I bought in 1995 or so. Married, child, and I was a mechanic before my current life. My...
7
7

1995 f-150 fuel tank
my f-150 has 2 gas tanks. the only one that works is the rear tank. when i switch to the front tank, the engine will die out. i do not know what is wrong. is this a common problem?
2
2

Aerostar and 'new' engine
I have an '86 Aero with a 3.0 FI blown (and I mean destroyed) mill. I'd like to keep the 5-spd tranny and put a 302 up front. The 6-cyl bell doesn't fit the 8-cyl engine... Anyone know of a...
14
14

Repaint choice
My '81 REALLY needs new paint. I've check all around the area and I have exactly two choices....Maaco or Econopaint. It seems body shops don't do repaint jobs anymore. I'm not looking for a custom...
11
11

4.2 vs. 5.4
i am thinking of trading my truck -2000 f150 supercab 4x2 for a 2003 supercrew 4x2 the 2000 has a 4.2 engine and the 2003 has the 5.4 and i wanted to know the reliablity of those engines and the...
2
2

Deposit
Thanks Josh, Deposit came through this AM. Dad
1
1

Ford needs new business model
9/5/06 (Reuters) Ford Motor Co. needs a new business model in order to turn the automaker around, according to a memo addressed to staff by its Chairman and Chief Executive Bill Ford and seen by...

no idle when cold
2000 F250 SD, V10, STD cab, 8' bed, 4 speed auto w/overdrive. After sitting for several hours, starts just fine, but won't idle. Drive it for a couple of minutes and it will just barely idle @ 400 RPM...
1
1

WTB: 1950's Ford Panel truck
Looking for a 50's Ford Panel truck, 1958 being the perfect year I would want to get hold of. Does not need to run but able to roll onto flatbed trailer or be towed. Body must be complete and no...

Bronco body parts interchangability question
I would like to know if I can put the hood/fenders from a 93-96 Bronco onto a 1990 Bronco? I have found a very nice 1990 Bronco, but I like the 93-96 look of the hood/fenders better. I am also OK with...
5
5

Rear Main or Valve Cover Gasket(s)
I have a '95 Bronco with a slight oil leak. I can't tell where the oil comes from, but the inspection plate on the bellhousing is wet, and a couple of the oil pan bolts are wet as well. I thghtened...
2
2

E150 1992 302 EFI
Hi again.... Engine hesitates on low RPM's. New EGR valve and EGR solnoid. (Not new EGR sensor) No code. Runs much better with vacuumline to EGR valve off. But then the CEL light comes on of course...

Sticking brakes on f250
Hello! I was wondering if anybody here could give me a little advice? Here's the deal. I bought this 1994 F-250 sight unseen in Seattle on e-bay. Wise? Time will tell. The seller didn't lie. But he...
2
2