Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Ford Fuel Filters / Carb Problem
Teflon tape works just fine with gasoline, but teflon tape is not needed on tapered pipe fittings, that's why the design is tapered, an interference fit to seal. Not only that but all it takes a small...
2
2

Crankshaft Balancer - A/C Manifold line - 2004 Ford Explorer (Sports
The crankshaft balancer went bad on my 2004 Explorer - Sport Trac truck. The alignment of the balancer pulley (journal) where the serpentine belt rides on got off alighment & started cutting into the...
1
1

1997 Mazda truck external mirror question
I bought a used 1997 Mazda B4000 in January. 4.0 L, 5-speed, 4WD. The right-side mirror is driving me to distraction -- it won't stay adjusted. It gradually slips out of adjustment - takes a week to...

Mazda B4000 thermostat question
How do I know if my thermostat is working? 1997 Mazda B4000; 4.0 L V6; 5-speed, 4WD; I bought it used in January; have put only 1,000 miles on it since. Drive the truck to/from work, 1.5 miles, engine...
4
4

1983 F150 6-cyl Exhaust Manifold?
I have a loud leak there somewhere but I can't even figure out how to get the pre-heater box off so that I can see. There is some sort of flap valve thing in the rear of the box. Is it likely that the...
4
4

2.9 L engine swap
What motors will fit in front of a 2.9L transmission?
2
2

F-150 1997-2003 OEM wheel interchange
I'm thinking of trying to pick up a set of second hand wheels for my 97 F-150. As I understand it, 12mm studs were standard for 97-99, then for 2000-03 they went to 14mm studs. Are OEM wheels...
3
3

Temp Sending Unit-92 Ford Ranger
My temp gauge is showing cold all the time so I assume it's not getting any reading (since it's HOT here in Kansas!). Does anyone know where the temp sending unit is on this model? I have a unit cut...
4
4

F150 2wd to 4x4
I have found an '88 F150 Ext. Cab with really low mileage and is still in good condition. Not really what I was looking for the the mileage and price caused me to have a second look. It has a 5.0L V8...
9
9

Ford in talks to sell auto brands
8/25/06 (Reuters) Ford Motor Co. is in talks to sell some luxury-auto brands to an investment group led by its former Chief Executive Officer Jacques Nasser, Bloomberg news service reported on its Web...

Re: EatDVD osCommerce Services - Need an osCommerce website? Need that contribution adding? Look no further!
so what the hell has this to do with FORD truck?????????????

We at EatDVD osCommerce Services work as a freelance team, installing osCommerce solutions and updating existing setups with...

tail light stuck
When the wife came home after I had parked the truck, she said the passenger side taillight was on. I went out to look at it, sho nuf, it was the only one on. I took the tailight assy. off and wiggled...
3
3

harmonic balancer
i need to replace my balancer. however when i looked on ebay i noticed that there were 2 different weights available. how do i know which weight is the one i need? i have a 90 f150 with the efi 302....
2
2

Transmission problems on a '98
4.6 V8, 4 speed auto... The transmission won't shift from second to third when engine is cold first thing in the morning. The only way I can get it to shift is to take my foot off the gas and it will...
2
2

2000 Ranger Manual Transmission - I need some CLUTCH CHANGING TIPS!!!
I want to change my clutch but the manual says you need a special tool from the dealer to separate the clutch/slave hydraulic line from the transmission. It says it's like a quick connect fitting that...
15
15