Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2004 F150 Throttle Issue
My 2004 F150 has had this same problem since day 1. I purchased it in January of 2004. I am now approaching 31000 miles and still trying to get Ford to fix the issue or at least aknowledge that there...
3
3

cigarette lighter fuse?
i dont have the manual. i wanted to know which fuse for the cigarette lighter and the powerplant next to it.
1
1

suicide door adjustment
The suicide doors on my 2000 Ranger were making all kinds of racket, squeaking, groaning and clunking. Borrowed some star bits and a breaker bar from my father-in-law, loosened the brackets (both top...

94 F150 transmission problem
when vehicle shifts gears there is hard thump as if that it has stayed between gears to long and let engine rev to much.One place says there is an electronic sensor that needs to be Ford dealership...
5
5

1995 Ford Ranger Clutch Trouble
I have a 95 ford ranger. 2.3 Liter with 134,000 miles on it. It has always been next thing to trouble free minus the interior lights, radio speakers, etc but that is not what this post is about. Over...
5
5

Gas tank early over flow problem HELP!!
I have had 2 older pick-ups from the 70's a Chevy & now a Ford. Both have the same problem when I am filling gas it over flows way before it's filled or it chokes as if it's full. Does anyone have a...
2
2

2000-2002 Explorer
Looking at buying one as a second vehicle, any one with a view on what they were like for maitenace? 4.0L motor were good? transmission?
6
6

2000 windstar cold start problems
2000 windstar starts then stalls. this repeats until it appears to have warmed up enough to keep the engine going. any ideas whats up?

05 f150 4x4
At 40 mph im getting a winding noise thatnot real loud, sounds about like a power steering pump when its low on fluid. Only problem is it coming from the rear axle. so it seems to be.. well i changed...
1
1

Is there a tool for this?
Is there a tool to help install piston seals on a brake caliper? I am re-building my front brake calipers on our 92 F-150 and I am not having any luck getting the new seal into the caliper body. I...
2
2

egr exhaust valve 01 ford ranger
My 2001 Ford Ranger needs to have it's EGR exhaust valve replaced. The mechanic cleaned and replaced the original hopping it would correct the problem but the check engine light came on again a week...

98 expedition GEM module schematic
Anyone know where I can get a schematic of the GEM module wiring for a 98 Expedition. TIA Mike
1
1

Power door locks?
I'm working with a 99' F350 crew cab with power door locks and I'm finding problems with them when locking and unlocking the doors with the button on both the passenger and driverside doors. I've...
1
1

90 ford ranger
I was driving along and my truck started bucking and backfiring in the middle of rush hour traffic. Luckily I made it to the right shoulder just after a bridge but the engine would no longer start....
3
3

'95 Bronco -- Bank 1, left or right side of V8 Motor?
When I was a kid, the #1 Cylinder was the left front cylinder, which by my logic makes the Bank 1 on the left side of the engine. I have multiple reference manuals from right after the guy invented...
2
2