Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OBD II Database
New ODB II Error Code Database for all Vehicles with OBD II Emission Computer systems, allows the user with an error code reader to look up all the error codes for OBD I, OBD II, OBD III, Has all Body...

Straight exaust on a diesel
Having an argument with my son over a Ford diesel truck F-250 Super Duty ( highway driving only, 50-60 miles a day ) he owns. He wants to run a straight exhaust from the manifold back or run stacks...
1
1

Download Windstar Manuals
Download Windstar Manuals To Download Windstar Manuals goto

67 Ranchero UPDATE!
Goodness folks, this was a GREAT night indeed!!! It finally cooled down here so we could again work on the Ranchero. I had received the new ignition switch and keys long ago, but the heat wave kept us...

service kudo's
While on the road this week the VVS failed (you should feel how hard the trany shift is when this fails). Well, the very small town it failed near didn't have the part in town, so I went on to the...
1
1

Windstar new group
For Windstar owners, I am a journyman mechanic with a ot of experience working on autos, if you would like to join my windstar group please see below. Feel free to emal me directly with any repair...

'99 Ranger bucket seats centre arm-rest
The centre armrest (that swings up to reveal the caddy thing between the bucket seats) has finally died. How much work to repair? How big a part is it? I'd like to keep the vehicle in as good a shape...
4
4

E150 1992 302 EFI miss...
Hi.... I have some ignition problem on my van. It feels like it have a missed ignition some times, og a little bad ignition on some sylinders. Have new spark plug with correct gap.(checked many times)...
4
4

starting problems
I have a 88 ford f150, 300 six, manual 5 speed. When cold starts fine. (overnight) When I stop it after driving for a while and try to restart it, it won't start. If I jump across the solenoid it...
1
1

2005 F-250 Integrated Trailer Brake
Hello- I recently purchaced a 2005 F-250 and I want to add the integrated Ford trailer brake controller. Is this something that I can install (basically plug in to the harness) if I buy the unit or...
2
2

01 Ranger A/C pressure?
cbp wrote earlier: "...You should first check system pressure w/o engine running, then when system is operational...." What should that pressure be? I checked low-side pressure with a refill kit. The...

Ratcheting Noise on Shutdown: 2001 F150
I just had coil #2 replaced. Two things are now occuring. The first, the oddest, is the way the truck shuts down when I turn the key to off. Where it used to sound, or feel, like I was turning off the...
3
3

93 F150 vibration-front yoke replacement?
I read through the thread about the 94 4x4 and it doesn't relate to what is happening to my 2wd 93 extended cab. This is a 4.9 liter inline 6. 5-speed manual jap transmission. I've had this vibration...
5
5

SURGE WITH A/C ON
I have an 02 Ranger, 4 cyl, 5 spd. The engine surges and stumbles when cruising with the air on, it's especially noticeable between 1800 - 2200 RPM. I found a TSB that describes the symptoms (see...
3
3

'04 Super Cab w/ Under 20k - Front Brakes Squealing Badly
I bought this truck new and I have about 19.4k miles on it. A few weeks ago the front brakes have started squealing badly. I looked at the rotors this morning and they look like they are getting very...