Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

help my van won't run right
i have a 1979 ford e150 and it won't idle right... where do you line up the timing mark of the harmonic ballancer .. some one was nice enuopght ot mark it for me ... i think im in time but the car...

trade in
i seriously need to get rid of my '05 f-150 but the trade in is only $22,000 and the rest is $9,700. how do i get out of this mess. love the truck but its gotta go. gas is expensive and i really dont...
12
12

Do I Have Keyless Entry? 1998 F150
I bought a used 1998 F150 XLT. It has power door locks. The previous owners did not provide a keychain remote, nor do they know whether there ever was one. Before I go out and buy a set of remotes,...
3
3

Coil Number 2 Gone Bad in 6 months
Ford F-150 5.3L SuperCrew 2001 In April I had to have my #1 coil replaced. Now in July I have to have my #2 coil replaced. This is getting expensive! Shall I expect the remaining coils to fail every 3...

2006 Ford 12 Passenger Van
Looking at a used 2006 350 at the local Ford dealer. It was a lease program vehicle with 22,000 miles. It's got a big V8, 5.4 or 5.8 litre something like that. 4 speed auto with overdrive. The...
10
10

Rough and no Power
My f350 turbo diesel starts fine but runs rough after 20 or 30 sconds. The check engine light comes on and there is a real lack of power. In another minute or so everything is fine. I have changed the...
4
4

Plug Gap
I'm trying to find the correct plug gap on my 91 Ford E53 460 engine. Book says "check the vehicle emissions sticker" in the engine compartment. No sticker there. It's a California Chassis. Can anyone...
3
3

clutch
I have a 1994 f350 turbo standard. Is there a way to adjust the clutch? I see no leaks but the peddle goes to the floor before the clutch releases, especially when hot.
4
4

7.3L Ford Startup idling
I recently changed the fuel filter and the air filter in my truck. I have also recently changed the oil&filter along with the transmission oil and filter. I did the fuel and air filters this past week...
4
4

88 F150 Manual cutting off while driving
Hi: I have an F150 Manual Trans that I replaced the starter and solenoid on several weeks ago which seem to be working fine but since then I occasionally had trouble with the truck missing 2-3 times...
1
1

Low fuel warning light: 2001 F-150
I checked my owner's manual (don't tell anyone) and it only says the warning light signifies low fuel. How many gallons are left in my tank when the low fuel warning light comes on? 2001 F-150...
14
14

FA: Ford F100 stepside
or F1 Unique accessory:

EEC-IV code
----------hi.... I have got fault code on my car. 1992 E150 302 EFI V8 . The codes are 172,327 and 328. Can anyone please help? It seems for me after reading the codes that it could be something with...
4
4

GEM Module
Anyone have any problem with the GEM module on their '02 Superduty? Thanks. JR
1
1

91 Ranger XLT 3.0L v6 EFI Code 22 BUT Ford says NO MAP sensor
So far nobody has an explanation for this one. The "check engine" light on my 91 Ranger came on some time back. The truck did not run any different after the light came on than it did before the...
1
1