Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

02 Explorer
Less than 39000 mi. Low rumble/vibration from a dead stop. More noticable on hills. Am being told either transfer case or rear end is source. Anyone with similar problem?? Thanks
1
1

Online Access to a Factory Manual for a 2001 E350/Vacuum Connections
Hi, Is there online access to a factory manual for a 2001 E350? I need to check the vacuum connections for the dash vents. Unfortunately, I have had some busy mice chomping away! They chewed through...

4.9 300 inline 6 engine
Am looking to buy a full size bronco w/ this 4.9 inline 6 primaraly for the fuel economy. What I'm reading does'nt give me much hope though. what are the benefits to this engine aside from the...
8
8

Re: Flashes of Light on the Faith
You have to give the year and model and a vin number would be great also to run symptom codes on Ford's OASIS. Thanks Lucifer

keyless remote
My remote stopped working so I put in a new battery. It still doesn't work. This is for a 2002 Ranger. Isn't that too soon for a remote to wear out? Do I need to do something else to get it working?
3
3

99 F150 Hesitation...
Hi - Have a '99 F150 Lariat, smaller Triton engine (4.8L) with 100K (just turned last week), owned since new and never really had any issues and love the truck. However, about 3 weeks ago a minor...
4
4

97 explorer
I've replaced the Alternator and battery and my battery light stays on and the volt meter is reading low volts. any ideas of what the problem could be?
2
2

RE diesel surge on low fuel
I to had a 86 f250, but with the ford ( cat) engine. I expericed what you said many times. Mine would last for several miles until the fuel ran out on that tank, I talked to several older and wiser...
1
1

'02 F150 Auto/w elec 4WD - 4WD clutch fuse blown
The 30A fuse protecting the motor/clutch to engage the 4WD continues to blow. When the switch is turned, the 4x4 light comes on, but it does not engage. When the switch is turned back to 2wd, the 4x4...

wiper linkage '91 Ranger
Hi - I bought a 91 Ranger STX (one I asked the group about earlier) and figured out I have what appears to be bad wiper linkage. The passenger side wiper doesn't run, and I can move it by hand - it...

95 powerstroke leaking fuel
I bought a 95 f350 crewcab w/7.3 powerstroke. The water in fuel light came on quite often since I got it about 5 weeks ago. When I opened the valve to let the water out usually nothing happened....
2
2

Carburetor help needed
Ok, I'm the guy with the formerly partially flooded Ranger. Got the fluids changed, and now it's running. Here's the problem. It will not run at idle at all. Give it throttle, it'll stay running....
4
4

1990 F150 4x4 wierdness. Need advice please.
I have a 1990 F-150 4x4 5.0L with 118K miles on it and E40D tranny. Had it parked for 7 months before I needed it for a camping trip on the 4th of July. The transmission seems to be having problems...
13
13

93 Ranger nearly stalls
Daughters is coming over tomorrow with a problem, 93 small 6cyl, manual transmission. She spent the night on the 4th , next morning it starts but the rpm's drop almost to the stalling level, surges...
7
7

Resale Value
Anybody know a place that TRACKS the re-sale value of vehicles. KBB gives you the value. But I'm curious how the value has changed as opposed to a year ago. MW
3
3