Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

F-250 Highboy Power Steering Problem
I have an 1977 F250 4wd highboy. The steering is seized and I'm having a hard time finding parts. Mechanic says it needs the "two power steering units and the hoses". I already have a new pump. He...
3
3

Econoline 98 E250 ABS lite and brake lite BOTH Stay on!
I've had this to Brake Masters ($59)and they said the codes showed it as been the speed sensor on the rear axle..... NOT! tried one.......Ford said ($100) the master cylinder fluid level sensor was...
4
4

Distance between wheelwells - older trucks
I have an 04 Ranger with a rack to carry sheet materials for my business. Some sheets come in an odd sizes of 51x100 inches. With the rack I bult, I can carry this easy. Problem is, I would like to...
14
14

94 Ranger/headlights???
Hello to group. 94 Ford Ranger 3.0 V6. Headlights flash on and off. Only the headlights, instrument panel and park lights don't go out. Then I'll lose the lights for a short time until I pull handle...
3
3

2005 AM/FM CD For sale
Little use Excellent condition Ford From 2005 F250 AM/FM/CD player $75 Doug

cab floor leak?
My 98 Ranger Club Cab 2x2, 5speed 3.0 ltr. ends up with a soaking wet rug on the passenger side after driving in rain. The club cab windows don't leak and I've removed the passenger seat and run the...
2
2

6.5L diesel surge on low fuel
Had an odd thing happen today. Crusing along at 70mph and fuel tank is close to empty but not quite, and suddenly I get a surge of power that felt like a turbo kicking in (not a turbo vehicle), and it...
6
6

Ball Joint Removal-Easy Job?
OK, it's time to replace my ball joints in my '96 F250. Any comments or opinions on what to look out for on this upcoming job? I'm pretty sure these are the original ball joints on this truck if that...
4
4

Loose Steering in 94 F150
The steering is loose in my 94 F150 (302, 2wd, reg cab, long box, ps,pb,ac). I've checked the steering column for worn couplings and everything is fine. Replaced tie-rods and drag link components last...
1
1

f150 5.8 hesitates / stalls
Truck: 1989 F150 Ex Cab 351- V8 - 5.8 Liter EFI - dual tanks - 2WD 190,000 miles. Problem: The truck starts and idles fine - most of the time. (Yesterday it was a bit muggy and it took a little time...
1
1

2000 Van AM/FM/CD
I have an AM/FM/Cassette in my van. I'd like to search the wreckers for a Ford radio with a CD player. What years will fit a 2000? What about pickup radios? glen at ccim dot net
1
1

2000 Ranger Manual Transmission - Getting into 1st gear is a NIGHTMARE!
I have a 2000 Ranger 2wd. Most of the time I have to really fight with the stick shift to get it into 1st gear. If I am rolling just slightly, it usually slips into place without too much pressure on...
13
13

Using E85 in Ranger
On the fuel door of my '01 Ranger it says Unleaded gasoline or E85. In the owner's manual it says I can use E85 if the 8th digit of the VIN is a K. Mine is a V. Can I use E85?
3
3

1991 E250 Econoline Van Won't Start
This van was purchased at a auction. Was told it was in running condition but it has been parked for approx 1.5 years. Currently, the engine would crank, but won't turn over. Here are a bit more...
2
2

2000 Ford F150 AC venting issue
Hi all, Got a good one. When I run my air conditioner the vents will switch from panel to defroster. This occurs when I press the gas pedal. When I let off the gas, the air switches back from...
3
3