Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Piston slap - Ford f-150 Triton 5.4
Has anybody had this problem? I bought my ford in June and after 2000 km of driving a ticking noise appeared under the hood. I took my truck to the dealer and was told it was piston slap and was...
2
2

Help Adjusting 02 Ranger Headlights
One of my headlights seems way too high. I popped the hood and can't see any way of adjusting it. Can anyone tell me exactly how to adjust the 02 Ranger headlight? Thanks

theft light on speedo
This little theft light that blinks constantly when the engine is off has now started to blink occasionally while the engine is running. Do I need to get it to a dealer to have it checked out before...

Re: heater too hot 2007 ford f-150
Just wondering what the AM and PM are all about I would bet that your blend door hinge is defective, or the control for the door.
12
12

2002 Ranger - code reader will not read codes
2002 Ford Ranger 3.0l V6 Engine warning lamp is [on]. I tried two OBD-II readers, neither seemed to recognize that it was plugged in to the connector, (under the dash, driver's side) According to an...
5
5

Installing front shocks on 1987 f150?
Hello:) I am going to attempt to install front shocks on my truck. I am mechanically inclined and have done lots of work but never done any shocks in my lifetime:) Everyone says its easy. Jack up the...
15
15

Re: Prescriptions
Target fills prescriptions for $4.00 (four dollars). How much help do you need?

Re: Diesel quit
Truck turns over just fine, acts like its not getting fuel. Checking all power center fuses and breakers right now. Thanks,
5
5

Installing satellite radio on Mazda B400 (Ranger)
Anyone here install a Sirius satellite radio as an aftermarket add-on to a Ranger of Mazda B-series? I recently purchased a Mini Cooper and got the Sirius radio built in and I'd like to install Sirius...
6
6

2004 Explorer front license plate frame question
2004 Explorer. Moved from a state with one license plate, on the rear, to a state with two plates -- front and rear. How and where do I attach a license plate frame to the front bumper of the...
1
1

2000 Excursion Heated Seat
hello all, I have a 2000 Ford Excursion Limited with heated leather buckets in front. The passenger side works great, but the drivers side does not work at all. The light comes on at the button on the...

ford ranger abs
In bumper to bumper traffic my brakes feel like theres air in them and it pulls to the right. This is an abs problem (I need to know what and how to fix it). When I disconnect the abs connecter the...
1
1

2000 F250 cruse control problem - coast not working
2000 Ford F250 diesel cruse control problem. Coast function not working. All other functions working OK. Have the Haynes book, so was looking to locate a location that I can check if the switch/120...

95 F150 Rear Brakes do not work
I have a 95 F150 with 230,000 miles. This truck does not have ABS. The front brake pads have been changed 4 or 5 times. I've always thought this is excessive as I'm not hard on brakes. The rear shoes...
7
7

request info for 2000 F250 DRL control moudle & dimming resistor
I need to located the DRL control module and dimming resistor on a 2000 Ford F250. I gout the Haynes book but it wasn't hay help. Thanks, Bob
2
2