Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What about looks?
Not only did american cars get a bad name by having unreliable cars for a period of time (not sure if that's been true for the last couple years or not), but the way they LOOK has a lot to do with it...
3
3

Re: New Opel Astra
On Wed, 13 May 2009 20:19:41 -0700, fired up the etcha-a-sketch and scratched out: I just like the song... opel gang, wir haben alle ausgehangt!

Chevy has 381 Day Supply of Vehicles (TTAC)
Chevy has 381 Day Supply of Vehicles folks, I let this one slip under the radar. Every month, Automotive News [sub] publishes US new car inventory numbers. Back in the day, TTAC?s Frank Williams...

Reports: GM to export China-built cars to U.S.
Reports: GM to export China-built cars to U.S. -- General Motors Corp. plans to begin exports of vehicles made in China to the United States within two years, ramping up sales to more than 50,000 by...
4
4

GM Deathwatch - T-minus 18 days and counting
Looks like GM shed 20.14% today at over three times the average volume. At this pace, a penny stock by the end of the week. Some big cats are dumping GM before the big announcement.

bankrupt and rats have left
May 11 (Bloomberg) -- General Motors Corp. reported that six executives sold shares in the company, as the largest U.S. automaker said it=92s more probable than previously thought that it will need to...
5
5

Sun Visor keep creeping down
Since I was already discussing the headliner, I may as well bring up my sun visor problem. To get right to the point, I have to push it back up against the ceiling about every 2 to 3 minutes. It's...

GM Deathwatch
GM closed today on week opener of down 10.58%, but wait, more downside on after hours. From close to after hours, $1.44 to $1.30 for another 9.72% hair cut on the day. Wow, even for GM, 20% total...

Spark Plugs
Curious as to what most GM owners replace their original AC Delco spark plugs with when its time for replacement. When my '98 Malibu, 3.1L, had 240k kms, I replaced all the spark plugs and plug wires....
19
19

GM's lousy headliners
Back in the 70's I owned several GM vehicles and a few non-GM cars too. Most of those cars were in much worse shape than the ones I drive now. Yet, I NEVER had problems with the headliners, nor did...
17
17

Re: U.S. $3500-4500 cash for clunkers program
>> Sounds to me like another way to pork money into corrupt auto none the less. Can't get the pork through the front door, try the side. Still going to cost the taxpayer plenty.

Re: U.S. $3500-4500 cash for clunkers program
But can we buy an imported one without CAW/UAW parts in it? I don't like to support those who will steal from my family via taxes. Or is our right to choose being hampered? A form of corruption and...

Re: U.S. $3500-4500 cash for clunkers program
Not much Christianity left in government. I think god wanted people to repect each other. Now that the tax system is used to steal from people by corrupt auto, perhaps another revolution is required?...
37
37

Re: U.S. $3500-4500 cash for clunkers program
You would not feel that way if your employer, McDonalds, went out of business. LOL
1
1

Re: U.S. The kooky $3500-4500 cash for clunkers program
What are you people thinking? Where is this "something for nothing" mentality coming from, that does not understand the Government does not do ANYTHING that creates wealth? The government does not...