Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What is up?
Anyone have insight in how GM is going to bilk the taxpayers next? What ploy will they use for the next billions? As the bond holders rally for the kill.
5
5

nano
At the same time as most cars are in a downward spiral then Tato Nano is experiencing a wild frensy. have already sent in payments for at least 200.000 cars and Tato has only plans to produce about a...
5
5

The Drive to Survive
The drive to survive Terence Corcoran, Canwest News Service Published: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 General Motors and Chrysler descend into ersatz forms of bankruptcy and government control, something is...
10
10

Questions regarding rear lower cab mount bushings for a 91 Chevy K1500 Pickup
Hi everyone, I purchased some new lower rear cab mount bushings or cushions for my 91 Chevy K1500 Pickup with a standard two door cab. The rubber bushings have what looks like a thin flat plastic ring...

GM Being Sold OFF!
Good deal, making sure the bills get paid. Saturn looks lit it is up for grabs. in Europe goes to Fiat at a side note, I wonder if you can short a newly listed stock? - bet Fiat does not like that...
3
3

How do I check 2001 Malibu Trans Fluid
Hi Group What would be the Best way for me to check my Trans Fluid level on my 2001 Malibu 3.1 L Model LS Thanks Larry

Speaker ohms
Does anyone know what the speakers' resistance rating should be for the factory AM/FM/casette in an '88 Cavalier? It's nothing fancy and probably has somewhere around 3 watts/channel. It works good...
5
5

lp record
some of the posts on this news record are like a cracked lp record. same post over and over again 24/7 get some help you dont like american made products fine say it and go away or see your mental...
1
1

Honda, Hyundai Lead Asian Automakers’ U.S . Market-Share Gains
The chickens the Detroit Duds bred have come home to roost with a vengence. Honda, Hyundai Lead Asian Automakers? U.S. Market-Share Gains May 2 (Bloomberg) -- Honda Motor Co. and Hyundai Motor Co.?s...

Bid for the Pontiac name
Heard on the local news that Jim Waldron, a Pontiac dealer in Davison, Michigan, and a group of backers put in a bid to purchase the Pontiac name. If successful, they plan to look into manufacturing...
2
2

Wanker
Is that word part of Canuck57's native tongue, or just something he picked up over there?

Kia buying GM
Fiat is taking over Chrysler and now Kia: Korean automaker picking up GM
10
10

General Motors' VOLT? Kill This BABY Before It's Born!
"The Volt: Not Ready to Roll" By Charles Lane Wednesday, April 29, 2009 General Motors has announced a plan to stave off bankruptcy that includes cutting 21,000 jobs, reducing its dealer network and...

GM killing dealers
"As reported last month in the Detroit Free Press, GM appears to have intentionally engaged in deceptive and unsavory business practices against its own auto dealerships. Before yesterday's...

check this out
1
1