Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

The Chevy Volt just had a little of its thunder stolen
The Chevy Volt just had a little of its thunder stolen Chevy Volt just had a little of its thunder stolen. Paolo Timoni, President and CEO of Piaggio Group Americas ? maker of the Piaggio and Vespa...
17
17

1983 caprice door window
my kid bought a 1983 caprice that the window has jumped the track. it is a manuel window. problem is getting the window crank off to see inside door. I would think that the center part of the window...
4
4

GM's Big Assumptions
GM's Big Assumptions is banking on a return to years of 16 million sales, but those numbers were as inflated as the housing bubble By David Welch If there's one thing that investors should have...

GM - It's Better to Keep it Going Than to Start Over
Nationalise it. Fix it. Sell it back to private enterprise. Keep the infrastructure in good condition. All it needs is a managment overhaul. Redirect the bail out money to take it over.
5
5

GM CEO made over $3M in '08 despite big losses
GM CEO made over $3M in '08 despite big losses (AP) ? His company lost $30.9 billion last year and it's relying on government loans to stay in business, yet General Motors (GM) CEO Rick Wagoner...
1
1

Re: I KNOW WHAT'S WRONG . .
The thing is - I like the vehicle a lot and it works well. Of course there are always things I'd like to see changed, but they don't even care enough to ask! They actually think they know more about...
2
2

Re: I KNOW WHAT'S WRONG . .
actually, I would say it is another way a bunch of university grad hires can earn a good income where their product is propoganda kudos on the thuth of your gm experience.

92 Pontiac Bonneville
My 92 Bonneville stalls when breaking to a stop. Sometimes it stumbles but doesn't stall. Rarely but it may stumble or even stall when driving with my foot off the accelerator for maybe 15 or 30...
5
5

Re: I KNOW WHAT'S WRONG . .
after the "free" period that used to be one year. I'd rather have a cheaper car than pay for electronics I'll never use.
4
4

GM Says Will Go Bust in Days Without New Bailout [Financial Times]
Pig extorting ever more Bailout Heroin GM Says Will Go Bust in Days Without New Bailout [Financial Times] Motors has warned that billions of dollars in government aid may not prevent it from running...

Worn Spline on Wiper Arm, Stripped Mostly
Shaft seems okay. Is there a fix for a worn spline on a Trico wiper arm for Pontiac? Looks like the arm part is cast. I suspect electrical tape or duct tape isn't the way to go. Anybody try copper /...
13
13

Euro gm cuts..

GM auditors raise doubts on automaker’s via bility
GM auditors raise doubts on automaker?s viability Motors Corp.?s auditors have raised ?substantial doubt? about the troubled automaker?s ability to continue operations. The company revealed the...

eBay: the last GMC Typhoon ever made
AutoBlog I happen to be a big fan of the GMC Typhoon and was probably a little more excited than I should've been when it was announced that the very last one made, a 1993 model that's been stowed...
2
2

Corporate criminals
This doesnt just have to do with GM, or automobiles. Every time another proof or allegation of massive monetary crimes is published, I believe more strongly that not only murder should carry the death...
3
3