Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Motortrend article: 100 MPG+ Chevy Volt, GM's "Moon Shot"
>'d say: Wagoner, don't forget how to make a 3800.

Buick Park ave Flasher
Can anyone tell me how to get the flasher out of a 97 Park Ave? It's way up under the dash and I can see it but can't get to it.
1
1

Re: U.S. auto sales drop 37% to another low
I little back-up - Ford's decline includes the the loss of Jaguar and Land Rover (they were counted in the 2008 totals, not counted in 2009). This inflates Ford decrease by about 3%. If you just look...
2
2

U.S. auto sales drop 37% to another low
U.S. auto sales drop 37% to another low Chrissie Thompson Automotive News February 3, 2009 - 12:20 pm ET UPDATED: 2/3/09 7:00 p.m. ET U.S. auto sales dropped 37.1 percent in January, dragged down by...
5
5

Dirty Coolant
Got a 2001 Monte Carlo SS (3800 V6). What would cause the engine coolant to become dirty? I noticed some "sludge" (for lack of a better term) around the top of the radiator cap the other day and...
9
9

99 Chev Cavailier
Just looking for some input... When getting to 80-100km/hr, I am getting a loud humming noise from front drives side wheel. First thought is wheel bearing. But when I turn steering wheel slightly to...
4
4

07 Cobalt ambient temp sensor....
Bought this 2007 Cobalt w/24,000 miles on it, but it has been wrecked with a new front clip. (passenger headlight, hood, and bumper cover replaced). On the DIC, the odometer screen which should also...
7
7

2002 Suzuki Esteem
A girl I know saw a car she likes, a 2002 Suzuki Esteem wagon. It has a 1.8L engine, automatic trans, 133K miles. According to Consumer Reports they are said to get about 36 mpg highway and 26 city,...
2
2

Re: FIAT will buy 100% Gm , ( thing that american people don't know yet... )
fiat chrysler gm ?

Car Stalls While Driving
Firstly, can anyone recommend a good web forum for GM vehicles like Brick cars? I type in "general motors forum discussion" on a Yahoo search and get nothing but a few forums with little to no...
16
16

Re: 2009 Car and Driver 10 Best Cars - no Lexus, no surprise?
Don't look now, but the Accord is EPA classified as a "large" car, and with the V6 (three liters and 270 horsepower!) it can be a pretty quick one too. Getting back to the Ten Best list, though: I...
13
13

Re: 2009 Car and Driver 10 Best Cars - no Lexus, no surprise?
Have you *driven* a VW? They really are head and shoulders above their competition, and have been since the introduction of the first GTI. Possibly, but they are out of reach for the average person. I...
6
6

National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS)
System Targeting Auto Fraud To Go Live The Department of Justice said an online program that will allow consumers to track a vehicle's detailed history, including whether it was stolen or spent time...

Overheat Indication
91 GMC pickup with a 350 engine. Last night I was driving when the "Check Gauges" light popped on. My engine temperature gauge was pegged at the top. Yet, the engine was running fine and did not...
8
8

Re: 2009 Car and Driver 10 Best Cars - no Lexus, no surprise?
i got a laugh the other day when a detroit newspaper showed a lexus getting 16 mpg's and a yukon getting 22 on the highway wrote: >
1
1