Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Difference between 3.1 vs 3100
The 3.1L V6 is the pre-95 multi-port fuel injection engine and the 3100 is the 95+ sequential fuel injection. The blocks are different as well. Steve

Big Three lose ground in biggest U.S. market
Big Three lose ground in biggest U.S. market -- Auto sales plunged 39 percent in California in the last three months of 2008, while Detroit's Big Three saw its market share fall to less than one-third...
1
1

Re: 2009 Car and Driver 10 Best Cars - no Lexus, no surprise?
At one point they had a price ceiling on the ten best list. Their explicit rationale was that $40,000 or whatever it was (this was a while ago) *ought* to get you a car that leaves little to be...

Re: GM to use imported engines in initial Volt run-UAW
This isn't really news. GM has made engines outside of the US before. The owner's manual for my '84 GMC Sierra shows at least some of the straight-six engines as being produced in Mexico. William
7
7

Re: 2009 Car and Driver 10 Best Cars - no Lexus, no surprise?
I recently saw a Car and Driver article on where they went back and looked at past Top 10 selections and more or less trashed many of their own past picks. So why should I think this years "10 Ten" is...

Re: GM to use imported engines in initial Volt run-UAW
The reference was to all imported products, but if that is what you think about vehicles merely assembled in the US, by workers earning that much less, why do they cost 20% to 30% MORE to drive home...

How the Chevy Volt Works video

Re: Drive Cycle Pattern?????
In article , wrote: Yes. What do the instructions that came with the tool say? Ford Motor Company Driving Cycle

Re: Toyota Prius Hybrid
Perhaps, but the vast majority of US buyers do not buy small or midget cars. In the real world they buy more trucks and midsize cars. That is why all of the import brands changed from selling only...

'96 Chevy Corsica Heater Control..... Please help :(
Hello, I have a 1996 Chevy Corsica. I recently removed/reinstalled the dash. When I was nearly finished, I found an electrical connector that didn't seem to reach anything to plug into. Everything...

Re: A Plug-In Hybrid Goes on Sale, in China
That seems to be obvious but hey it is nice to hear from you now and then and as you do not have very long make the most of it.

Re: Toyota Prius Hybrid
And I'll bet your house is held up with wheels. You sound like the very definition of a redneck, hick.

Re: More on the bailout
How does your opinion square with the fact GM outsells every one of the imports and Toyotas sales are down at a greater percentage than Fords sales? LOL competition is on and then an extra price to...
3
3

Re: Here's a new plan for Big Three to prosper
Oh, goodie, another Troll comes out of the wood work. Feel free to leave, and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Re: Toyota Prius Hybrid