Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Auto Fuel injection Question ??? I went to two years of auto mechani
My '92 Lumina I believe cut off fuel to the injectors when coasting at high rpm but would turn it back on at a lower speed when manifold vacuum would start to drop. The old Corvette system was...

Opposition To Automaker Bailout Grows
Opposition To Automaker Bailout Grows To Automaker Bailout Grows by Paul Brown November 16, 2008 · An emergency cash bailout for troubled U.S. automakers is coming under increasing challenge as...

Re: '03 Sonoma radiator fan
Negligible. Best solution for many truck owners that never us the bed is to buy a small car.

Re: Asian brands dominate reliability list; Ford Motor is best domestic
Actually, for people who either need a truck, or want one bad enough that they are going to buy one no matter what, the Chevy Silverado is better on fuel then any other equally sized truck out there....
1
1

Re: 2001 Impala left wife stranded; any ideas?
OK, the car is back home. Here is a run down of the repair bill: Labor: $104 MAF: $377 (are they really that much??!!??) Shop fee: $20 Car runs fine, and seems to idel smoother. They gave me back the...

Re: 1963 Pontiac LeMans Tempest sells for $226,521 on eBay
I was looking at 1963 Pontiac stuff on ebay over the last couple of days (and weeks) and I never saw this listing. I think you're right.

Re: Bogus Worst 50 Car List [was: Re: Is General Motors Worth Saving?]
It is a shame you idiots posting here don't understand the real problem. Along with millions of jobs there are millions of retirees that will lose out, Billions of dollars of bonds that will be gone....

GM's really bad news: Its revenue
GM's really bad news: Its revenue ? A $15.5 billion loss is bad enough, but that may not even be the worst news in General Motors' abysmal second-quarter earnings report. Here's the really bad news:...

Buick LaCrosse Questions
Hello, Have a '97 Le Sabre. Have been more or less satisfied with it. The major annoyance was that I had to replace a few corroded and rusted out brake lines that were badly leaking after only about...
3
3

Replacing front bumper of 1997 Buick Century
I wanted to know how easy it would be to replace the front bumper of my Buick. Any ideas of how to go about doing this?
2
2

96 2.2l sio alternator/battery
My voltmeter on the dash usually stays around 13 -14. The last few days sometimes it drops down to 10 when idle then back to normal when accelerating with a squeal noise that comes and goes. I looked...
4
4

General Motors (GM): "No Panic" About Bankruptcy, But There Should Be
General Motors (GM): "No Panic" About Bankruptcy, But There Should Be Motors (GM) has ridiculed talk of bankruptcy. Specifically, it has asserted that, first, it has enough money to last through the...
9
9

No easy, cheap fix for GM's problems
No easy, cheap fix for GM's problems a numbing $15.5 billion in one quarter, as General Motors Corp. confirmed Friday, is a sure-fire way to restart the wailing. Kill Buick and Pontiac. Euthanize...

GM Drops 27.7 Percent in July
GM Drops 27.7 Percent in July wants you to know the not-so-very-new-anymore Chevy Malibu's total sales were up 79 percent in July. The penalty box known as the Chevy Aveo was up 17 percent. The Saturn...
1
1

With a $15.5 billion loss, can GM or its CEO survive?
With a $15.5 billion loss, can GM or its CEO survive? Motors (NYSE: GM) posted a $15.5 billion loss in its second quarter. This was much worse than analysts had expected. With its stock opening 8%...