Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

dodge neon problems
My Sisters car engine shuts off while driving but still has power to everything else what could be the problem. she can turn the car completely off and turn it back on again and the car is fine

dodge neon problems
My Sisters car engine shuts off while driving but still has power to everything else what could be the problem. she can turn the car completely off and turn it back on again and the car is fine

dodge neon problems
My Sisters car engine shuts off while driving but still has power to everything else what could be the problem. she can turn the car completely off and turn it back on again and the car is fine

dodge neon problems
My Sisters car engine shuts off while driving but still has power to everything else what could be the problem. she can turn the car completely off and turn it back on again and the car is fine
5
5

17,398 hourly workers take GM buyout
17,398 hourly workers take GM buyout Motors Corp. will usher out 17,398 hourly workers through buyout offers and retirement incentives rolled out this spring, according to a final count of departing...

1999 Buick Century - Low Blower fan speed don't work - High Works
1999 Buick Century My blower fan - fan that blows air inside the car heat & AC - The blower fan does NOT work for Low. Only works when I turn the knob all the way to highest. Checked fuses, there are...
7
7

GM stock hits new lows, auto stocks suffer
GM stock hits new lows, auto stocks suffer Motors' stock price set another record low this morning, falling 6.7 percent to $14.75. It helped drag down the Dow Jones Industrial Average by more than 130...
10
10

Tools question
I think I want to get an air wrench. I'm sick and tired of taking off wheels with a tire iron. So, I was looking for an air wrench, preferably an air impact wrench. How much 'torque' should I look...
6
6

Sounds like Intake manifold problem on Venture 2002? Affects millage too?
We were planing to sell our Venture (65,000miles) this year, so I decided to inspect under the hood. I noticed there was no coolant in the reservoir. So I opened the radiator cap, and notice a sludge...

Buying or leasing a new GM vehicle? I'm selling GM gift card $$$ on eBay...
I've put my $1,452.42 of GM Card rebate money up on eBay. I want 50 cents on the dollar. So if you're in the market for a new General Motors vehicle, this deal is perfect for you: me with any...
1
1

2004 Buick LeSabre Emergency Trunk Release
My sister-in-law yanked the emergency trunk lid release out of my brother's 2004 LeSabre. Now he cannot open the trunk even with the key. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? Can the unit be...
2
2

Re: sick eBay auction: Jayne Mansfield death car
Death cars can be quite popular. The book I have on serial killer Ed Gien had a photo of one of his cars he owned (at the time of his arrest) on display at the museum back in the late 60's. It was...

Poor gas Mileage
Hi everyone. I just wanted to tap some of the smart people here for some advice. My '02 Malibu with the 3.1 engine and 54,000 miles was recently worked on. I had the Intake manifold gasket as well as...
7
7

Looking for Saturn Coup passenger door or glass
Looking for Saturn Coup passenger door or glass

How to convert your car to run on water
Hey guys I'm just letting you know about a new product I ordered yesterday, and thought I'd let you know about it. Run Your Car With Water Today - Double your gas mileage by running your vehicle on a...
2
2