Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 Buick LeSabre starter motor removal
My brother has this car and the starter motor is just making a rough grinding sound when you try to start the car..But before I get him a new starter I just want to make 100% sure that`s the problem...
1
1

$420 for Cabin Air Filter!!!
I got sticker shock at Pep Boys Auto Part Store yesterday. I had to get some GOJO Hand Clleaner and for the hell of it decided to check the prices on Purolater Cabin Filters, compared to what I pay at...
2
2

Who Killed the Electric Car? (PBS)
Who Killed the Electric Car? (PBS)

GM 3.1 Backfires into the Intake
Hey guys, I've got a 1995 Chevy Lumina 3.1 that is backfiring into the intake. It make a loud poping noise and if you listen with a stethoscope you can hear it really loud on the intake. I've checked...
4
4

Buick LeSabre air flow
Air stopped coming out of the dash vents. All other functions work except for the dash vents. It also seems it wont go to high air and the dog days of summer are coming soon. Any ideas?
11
11

Buick air deflector
1997 Buick Park Avenue. How do I get the air deflector, the rubber strip under the front bumper, off? I've removed the three screws that hold it in place, but cannot pull it off the bumper cover.
4
4

parting out vintage GM cars
JUD WILLIAMS MODEL A TRANSISTOR CURVE TRACER-working-$$ 1 $24.99 8-TRACK DECK NEW DRIVE MOTOR-SONY-PIONEER-WELTRON-SANYO ATTENTION-LESS THAN 20 OF THESE MOTORS LEFT IN STOCK-@@ 1 $20.00 24...

Help with gas millage with Ventrue 2002
Our Venture 2002 seams to eat too much gas. We get about 375miles on a full tank (50/50 city and highway driving). We have about 70,000 miles on the van. how many miles should we be getting on a full...
3
3

buy your own radar gun....

Catalytic converter on 78 Buick Regal: remove?
If I removed my cat, how much better power and gas mileage would I get? Its pretty rusty and looks like it might come apart soon anyway. From what I've heard, the early cats robbed a fair amount of...
2
2

Super-efficient engines ditch the spark
Super-efficient engines ditch the spark YORK ( -- Car companies are working to perfect a new generation of gasoline engines that could get up to 20% better fuel efficiency. The system, which burns...

95 Grand Prix sag in the rear end
I know, there's a lot of smart comments to be made... But do these cars have any common failure that will cause a 'sag' in the back end? I'm starting to sit pretty low, so I think something let loose....
9
9

Re: Our customers don’t know this is going on, and they don’t care
They will probably see improved quality when the new workers hit the line interested in keeping the job and interested in doing a quality job. Far better than the old union employees more interested...
14
14

-- Save $750.00+ on a new 2008 OR 2009 GM purchase / lease --
Hello all, I've put my $1,452.42 of GM Card rebate money up on eBay. I want 50 cents on the dollar. So if you're in the market for a new GM vehicle, this deal is perfect for you: me with any questions...

2004 chevy pu anti-lock brake sensor motor runs until fuse is pulled.
2004 chevy pu anti-lock brake sensor motor runs until fuse is pulled.