Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1994 Lumina 3.1 timing.
The distributor was leaking oil really bad so I pulled the distributor out after I marked the lower block to distributor to align it right. Well I put it back in and it is out a tooth I think but got...
8
8

Fixed 2003 GMC Sonoma problems!
Hey guys. You might remember me from a while back, I had the 2003 GMC Sonoma that refused to start, or if it did start would run very poorly. Well, we did manage to fix it, and it only cost us $75....

Possible Computer Problem with 2001 Cadillac DeVille- "Check Gas Cap."
Some months ago the "Check Gas Cap" message showed up. I bought a new cap, but it never went away after driving about 750 miles. By that time, the computer should have recognized the correction and...
11
11

Saab Scania
Gm bought Saab in sweden some time ago. Gm only got the small car division. The profitable heavy truck division Saab Scania was sold this morning to VW

2003 Buick Lesabre Fuel & Coolant Gauge Only Work if tank is full??
We have a 2003 buick lesabre & for a few months the fuel & coolant gauge only work right after the fuel tank is filled. Does anyone know how this could be fixed? Thanks in advance.
1
1

RELumina 94 3.1 thought oil was in coolant
well I flushed it and it was dirty and stunk because it was old rad fluid with dexcool mixed. This van shouldn't have had it in it.. So I flushed it and it is like new..The crap in the rad fluid also...
2
2

police
For years police have done crimes. Police taped using tape recorder. Only audio. If a lot of people look at my video the truth might be exposed. I would like people to look at my video many times to...

Program door locks?
I know this has probably been on here a hundred times before, but can anyone tell me the procedure for entering the program mode for the remote door locks and the procedure for programming them? I had...
2
2

Hot Sale$B!A(BSelling HID Conversion Kit @ www.bvstatio n.com
We are selling HID CONVERSION KIT , Ballast and the related product, please come to our website and check it out!!! Our business is your business!! 1.Our price: 1) 3000K~12000K: $50 USD for 35Watts,...

GM: Possible pitfalls could derail rebound
GM: Possible pitfalls could derail rebound Terlep / The Detroit News General Motors Corp.'s already fragile turnaround could be derailed by any number of threats looming in 2008, from more strikes at...
109
109

Montana fuel pump reset switch ...HELP !!
My 1999 Pontiac Montana ran out of fuel. I put a couple of jerry cans of fuel back in the tank, but when I try to start the engine, the starter turns the motor over, but it will not start. When I turn...
3
3

Reprogram keyless entry
I know this has probably been on here a hundred times before, but can anyone tell me the procedure for entering the program mode for the remote door locks and the procedure for programming them? I had...
3
3

Consumers Union: 9 of 10 top vehicle picks are imports
Consumers Union: 9 of 10 top vehicle picks are imports Automotive News | February 28, 2008 - 3:16 pm EST WASHINGTON -- Automotive experts at Consumers Union complimented Ford Motor Co. and General...
2
2

Re: 2000 Pontiac Montana
Ours does the same thing. I am thinking about trading it on a Honda. I am also having some problems with the dash lights and running lights. All of them are out at night so I can't see anything. Then...
1
1

GM goes further down the dumper; NiHM battery supplier broke due to Chevron
GM may soon be feeling some of Chrysler's pain over bankrupt suppliers. The CarConnection reports Cobasys, supplier of the NiMH batteries used in the light-hybrid Vue, Aura and Malibu and holder of "a...
56
56