Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ok, I got a dang fool question for ya
Got in the HHR tonite to go to dinner and noticed that the compass in the rear view was not lit up. Later got out the manual to see if there was anything about that. Apparently there is an on/off...
3
3

Part Needed
I am running out of options trying to find a water pump pulley for a 1987 Buick Century 4cyl. Can anyone help?
3
3

Buick Lucerne console removal question
I have friend who has a 2006 Buick Lucerne, and he wants to get the console between the two front seats out to check some electrical wiring. He can't figure out what's holding it in. Can some one...
3
3

sort of OT: Shock advice/interchanges
Hi all, as you probably don't know, I maintain a list of known good interchanges for various maintenance parts for old Studebakers. So why am I posting here, you ask? I'm revisiting the shock absorber...
1
1

2000 alero rough idle from cold start
I have a 6 cylinder 2000 olds Alero. When I start it from a cold start it idles rough for about 60 seconds and then runs fine. As long as the engine is warm I have no problems. If I try to drive off...
5
5

GM 3800 Series II PCV Valve Replacement Guide - Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
I'm sure most of you could swap out a PCV valve in just a few minutes but I wrote up a quick guide with pictures to help out any new owners. The guide was written specifically for the GM 3800 Series...
1
1

'94 LasSabre power door locks gone crazy
All of a sudden the doors will lock on my car. Sometimes if I just open the door to get in they lock, driving down the road after 10-15 minutes they will just all lock and then unlock. I was sitting...
2
2

Site tours next step at GM for 2-tier pay
Site tours next step at GM for 2-tier pay from General Motors Corp. and the United Auto Workers union soon will begin touring the automaker's U.S. plants to help determine which factory jobs should be...
1
1

new model chevrolet brasil
We=B4d like to introduce our new release Brazilian car, chevrolet opala 69 , 71gl , 71ss , diplomata 91 , diplomata 92 , chevy opala pick up. resina, in 1:43 scale, with photo-etched and finishing...

Tire pressure
In my GM vehicle, how does it measure the tire pressures and ultimately readout on the instrument panel? What I've found so far that it counts the rotations and the pressure is proportional to the...
5
5

'08 Impala SS owner??
I recently rented a SS Impala from Alamo. I forgot how much fun it was driving a V8 sedan! Instant acceleration on the highway, no constant downshifting when hitting a slight upgrade, passing is as...
7
7

GM looks at beefing up buyout deals
GM looks at beefing up buyout deals to cut older work force grows after Ford adds up to $20,000 to its retirement plans. Sharon Terlep / The Detroit News General Motors Corp., negotiating a buyout...

Someone stole my shifter
I have an older camaro 5 speed tranny and I noticed today the shifter (sqaure 4 bolt) GONE !. What shifter will work on it.. I was told any v6 camaro, mustang etc will work.. Anyone know if this is so...

GMC pick up
What relay controls my 4 x 4 auto, my shift display and my fan on my heater -- Message posted using information at

led headlights
new for gm