Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Found the problem with 1995 lesabre starts won't run
Started rechecking all hoses and connections again and noticed a slight movement it the " Stovepipe"? That connects the exaust manifold and the upper plenum just on engine side of the TBI, Gave it a...
1
1

94 buick roadmaster
who can tell me the location of the heater blower on this model -- Message posted using information at
1
1

Connecting Trailer Brake Control
Can someone tell me how to connect the under-hood wires for a trailer brake control and the trailer battery charging wire? I have a 2008 GMC Yukon XL. I just took delivery today. I have everything...
2
2

INTERESTING ; The Chrysler CCV
GOOGLE found this article about the Chrysler CCV. Developed in 1997.... aimed at the CHINA market, killed when Daimler took over Chrysler. Sounds like a neat idea for an urban commuter car.......

1994 Buick Century Special Wagon. Wont start.
I have a '94 buick Century Special Wagon With A 3100. I recently got it not running. I was told the problem was the starter. after taking out the old starter I found that there was a wire broken. I...
2
2

CAW threatens to strike GM in Oshawa, Ontario
CAW threatens to strike GM in Oshawa, Ontario -- The Canadian Auto Workers union local representing employees at General Motors? Oshawa, Ontario, assembly plant is threatening to strike this fall...

Back Again Wtih the 1995 lesabre Starts- wont Run.
This is kind of a never ending story of the car that will start but not run. So far I have put in a new battery, charged to full cap. 14.4 volts, checked All Fuses under dash and under hood Max fuses....
13
13

Century Wouldn't start after new Battery
95 Buick Century with 120K Starting was never an issue. 4-5 year old battery died on a below freezing day. I replaced it with a brand new one. After replacing, it wouldnt start. Even while jumping...
4
4

Re: Consumer Reports: Asian Cars Better
Actually CR rated the Rodeo and Passport from the same year exactly the same. They probably had to combine results since neither was sold in large numbers. As I mentioned in another post in this...

Re: Consumer Reports: Asian Cars Better
I have an '04 Chevy Express van. Trust me, they're not so good at trucks either.

Re: "We are professional grade"
It always seems strange to me that the same people that complain about the price of fuel at the pump will then go inside the "Shop an' Rob"' and buy bottled water and cigaretttes ;)
7
7

GM and Toyota nearly tied for global sales title
GM and Toyota nearly tied for global sales title Reuters January 23, 2008 - 9:05 am ET DETROIT (Reuters) - General Motors on Wednesday reported total global sales of 9.37 million vehicles in 2007,...
20
20

bucking and serging
My 1994 buick century has suddenly started to "buck" and seems to go faster when it wants. cruise control is off. then check engine light came on. any ideas? Just went thru a thing with the 02 sensor...
3
3

ADjusting Rear Brakes on an '02 Malibu
Hi My Brakes are feeling soft these days. Had the Front Pads replaced about 4 months ago and the pedal seems to now go down a little further and it takes a little more effort to stop the car. I have...
2
2

BATT-TREES
There's a spirited discussion in another newsgroup about modern auto battery life. How long should a battery last ? ( in moderate weather ) Better yet, to prevent embarrassing situations, what are the...
11
11