Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Car dealers close as Ford, GM, Chrysler keep cutting
Car dealers close as Ford, GM, Chrysler keep cutting Calif. ? Instead of the stampede to inquire about year-end clearance sales, customers have been calling Ford dealer Norman Stutzke lately to offer...
1
1

radiator freeze
I dont think i had enough anti freeze in my car because this morning it was running fine for about 10 minutes and then my temp guage came on so i turned it off and looked under the hood and there was...
9
9

Flooding 4Tech but not really?
Hello again, 88 Pont. 6000 151 2.5L FI Is there a particular sensor on these that makes the car sometimes think it's flooded at startup? IE even though it has not cranked for many hours, it needs the...
2
2

Wiper Switch Swap
I have an 84 pontiac parisienne and i am changing the windshield wiper/turn signal lever. I have no idea how to go about getting the steering column apart. Can someone help me through this? Is it a...
6
6

Crude Oil Futures on the New York Mercantile Exchange Hit $100 a Barrel for 1st Time Ever
Ouch! Crude Oil Futures on the New York Mercantile Exchange Hit $100 a Barrel for 1st Time Ever YORK (AP) -- Oil prices soared to $100 a barrel Wednesday for the first time ever, reaching that...
1
1

Re: Price fixing among tire manufacturers
I've read that in some parts of the midwest, they scrape a hole with a backhoe, dump in a shipping container, and voila ! Instant Tornado Shelter !

Restored 1920 Dorris K-4
Restored 1920 Dorris K-4 My Husband found it in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and lots of work, his labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my Husbands dreams reaches a top speed of 15 miles per...
1
1

Electric car
With all this technology available, why there is no afordable electric cars?
3
3

Re: Price fixing among tire manufacturers
I bought a box of nails for a buck at the local "Dollar Store". Think of it; Manufactured in a factory in China Trucked to a seaport Packed, shipped several thousand miles, Off-loaded at a US seaport,...
1
1

car buying dilemma
Hi, I am considering buying a new car. I am considering buying a G6 Pontiact coup, Mitsubishi Eclipse, Honda Accord, Honda Civic, and Ford Mustang. Which do you think is the best deal? Did any of you...
2
2

Bonneville fiasco
I have a 2001 Bonneville with less than 24K actual miles. The rack and pinion assembly has been replaced 3 times. Now it is showing signs of failing again (ratcheting and clicking when turning). The...
3
3

1998 Intrigue center console light
Hi all, My wife's 1998 Intrigue had the light bulb in the center console, that lights up the transmission shifter, burn out. Does anyone know how to remove the console or at least enough of it too get...
1
1

Re: Price fixing among tire manufacturers
Do "tire brands" matter any more ? Years ago, it was Goodyear, Firestone, Goodrich. Now, there seem to be dozens of brands. In a given price range, all offer similar warantees. Last time I needed...

GM selling Truck bizz

chevy pickup fan shroud
dad has a '73 C10, says he has issues with engine heating up around town in hot weather. fan shroud is not original, and isn't close to fan blades. I suspect that he used one from a straight six or a...
6
6