Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

57 mpg? That's so 20 years ago
57 mpg? That's so 20 years ago YORK ( -- Car makers are confident they can meet new government rules calling for a national fleet average of 35 miles per gallon. But it will take a big technological...
2
2

GM hikes '08 sticker prices
GM hikes '08 sticker prices Motors Corp. will increase prices by as much as $1,500 on most of its 2008 model year vehicles to offset the rising cost of steel and other commodities, the automaker...
3
3

s10 battery draw
im looking at a 2004 S10 extreme blazer for a friend, and the battery is going dead on it all the time. sears checked her battery and its ok. i had an ammeter on it all morning in the garage and when...
7
7

1997 chevy z71 Power Steering pump
For some reason I cannot prime the power steering pump. Any ideas?
10
10

Auto sales outlook gloomier
Auto sales outlook gloomier storm clouds over next year's auto sales are getting thicker by the day -- and more than just automakers are preparing for a dampened 2008. From auto suppliers to car...
2
2

Full-size Tundra wins Motor Trend's prize against Ford and GM competitors
Full-size Tundra wins Motor Trend's prize against Ford and GM competitors 18 2007: 11:01 AM EST NEW YORK ( -- Motor Trend Magazine named the full-size Toyota Tundra its Truck of the Year for 2008 on...

GM seeks deal on buyout plan
GM seeks deal on buyout plan Motors Corp., looking to slash costs quickly in a weakening U.S. auto market, is pushing to cut a deal with the United Auto Workers on a buyout program for thousands of...
1
1

chevy 99 wheels on yukon denali 2003
would fit some 99 tahoe 6 lugs wheels on a 2003 yukon denali -- Message posted using information at

2003 GMC Yukon DTC 430
Anyone know what to look for when this diagnostic code sets?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Jeff
1
1

master cylinder
We're going to take a master cylinder off a wrecked 94 safari and put it on a 92 GMC full size van. Since this master cylinder is used, does it have to be bench bled, or can we just bleed all 4...
2
2

2000 Buick Century Electrical issue
Hey Guys, I was wondering if you could help me out here. I have a 2000 Buick Century 3.4 with a frustrating problem. When the car is running the dash lights (all of them) randomly come on and off...
4
4

iPod Jack on new Trailblazer
I am borrowing my brother's new 2008 Trailblazer (same as Envoy). It's the "middle" model with leather and moonroof but doesn't have memory seat, heated seat or power passenger seat. Anyway, there is...
21
21

Buick paint ?
New Buick purchased, now the dealer is pushing their 'lifetime' paint warranty where they apply some sort of Teflon/wax coating for the small fee of 'only' $600 ! Anyone had any experience with this...
10
10

Buick vibration
Just picked up a 08 Buick Lucerne. Love it so far...except....there is a slight vibration that can be felt. Comes through the accel pedal and and through the steering wheel. And yes,....it is really...
4
4

OT Fuel oil
Where can I find information about how gasoline and No. 2 fuel oil is manufactured and why the cost are similar? The common question is why shouldn't diesel be cheaper than gasoline because is is...
7
7