Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Crude Prices Soar Past $97 a Barrel on Middle East Bombings, Government Demand Expectations
Crude Prices Soar Past $97 a Barrel on Middle East Bombings, Government Demand Expectations
1
1

Floor jack
I have a 1 ton truck. I want to buy a floor jack. It's got a 12 ft. box on the back, similar to a cube van. What kind of floor jack will lift this?
3
3

97 Chevy cavelier ODB code P1447
i have a 97 cavelier with 2 warning lights on one is the CHECK ENGINE LIGHT and the other is ETS OFF LIGHT with that the scanner come up with the code P1441 the guys at the chevy shop looked the code...
2
2

CARMAX
I live in Virginia and went to Carmax to look for a vehicle. I noticed alot of rust on the underside of most vehicles they had. I did the carfax report and found most with rust came from the north....
7
7

Problem with 1994 Chevy Lumina Van
Hi everyone, While I'm driving down the road, the engine suddenly speeds up and then bogs down. Sometimes it quits running. When it speeds up, I notice the speedometer increase about 10 mph, but don't...
18
18

1994 Chevy Lumina Van Problem
Hi Everyone, When I'm driving down the road, the engine surges and then bogs down and I notice that the odometer increased by 10 mpg or so, but the speed doesn't increase. Sometimes the engine will...
3
3

Idle Bad After Power Steering Rig Job
93 Grand Am, 6 cyl. 3.3 Power steering was poor at low RPM. Modified pump by enlarging hole in pressure fitting (50%). Now steering is GREAT but idle is effected. Idle goes high then low, high then...
4
4

99 Chevy Pick Up Vent Actuator
The heater blower on my 99 pick up only blows through the defroster. I have changed the dash controls, but still could not direct ait through the dash vent or floor vent. I think the actuator is bad,...

'94 Buick Regal - Intermittent cut out while driving
Folks, My 1994 Buick Regal has developed a problem that is driving me crazy! First, details on car: 133K miles, 3800 V-6 (Code "L"), 4T65E transaxle, California emissions (has dual O2 sensors). Has...
1
1

Gmc pick up
I have a 1984 gmc pick up. The pads were metal on metal. It just scratched the rotor a little on the inside of the left rotor. I put metallic pads on, and the truck stops fine, doesn't pull etc. Will...
8
8

We already knew that turn signal DRL's were a bad idea...
but DAYAM. Had Vlad the Impala in the shop today to get the brake job done that it needed to pass inspection (apparently all pads were worn out at only 50Kish miles, as well as front rotors below wear...
42
42

GM, Nissan, Honda, Mazda, BMW, Mercedes, and VW improve; Ford and Chrysler down
Wildfires don?t stop red-hot sales at Toyota GM, Nissan, Honda, Mazda, BMW, Mercedes, and VW improve; Ford and Chrysler down in one of its key markets -- Southern California -- didn?t stop Toyota...

hey guyz.. need your opinion
I just got a 283 given to me casting 3789935 came out of a 66 Impala 4 dr. Runs awesome I checked before I pulled it out. HERE is the question.. I want to do some mods and run this in in my 86...
6
6

93 chevy lumina remote lock problem
I have a 93 lumina and it seems like the lock button on my remote is stuck. The problem with this happens when I'm not near the car. The car suddenly starts locking the doors. interior lights blink...

98 GMC Jimmy tranny wirring sound
Hello, My GMC Jimmy VIN code W 8cyl VORTEX engine w/ auto tranny 4WD's tranny is not working properly. At first reverse would studder, like clutch slip, then in drive it will shift into drive and move...
1
1