Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Can I put on 215/65/R15 Winter Tires? (1999 Chevy Venture)
Is it safe to put on a smaller size tires on my Chevy Venture 1999 ?? Someone has a pair of 215/65/R15 winter tires for sale and I was thinking of buying but saw that my car currently have 215/70/R15...
1
1

What is it with Right Rear Windows?
Three cars now. Two Pontiac and one Olds. From 1995 thru 1999. Three for three. The right rear door window. Goes intermittent. It will go out for a few days, then work again. One Pontiac it only did...
26
26

Blazer/Jimmy 98 to 01 Remote Transmitter $30
I have a keychain remote transmitter for sale. New, never used. Wholesales for $62 plus tax. Works on Blazer and Jimmy 1998 to $30. Thanks. View transmitter Warren

2003 Impala 3.8 L Gas tank
My son just purchased a 2003 Impala and is having a problem when trying to fill up on gas. The gas pump nozzle will shut off after 2-3 gallons even though the fuel level is still very low..We have...
6
6

Re: Polish for plastic lights
I have been reading this thread with interest. Like I said I purchased a kit thing that hooked on a drill and clean my lens. It really improve them much. Then tonight we rented a movie We are Marshall...

Re: Polish for plastic lights
"Mike Y" wrote in news:8NJPi.3$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe06.lga: I have two minivans that had clouded headlights: 1994 Caravan 1999 Voyager After a lot of research I decided to try the little kit...

Remote keyless entry problem
Regarding my Buick Century 2000 key fob operation. The "Unlock" button feedback can be changed to any of its 4 options but the "Lock" button is stuck at (Horn Chirp with headlight Flash) and resist's...

Automotive winners and losers for 2007
Automotive winners and losers for 2007 12 2007: 12:59 PM EDT NEW YORK (Fortune) -- With the 2008 model year now upon us, its a good time to look back at the first nine months of calendar 2007 to see...
7
7

Re: Polish for plastic lights
Clouded lenses are a result of improper maintance, over the years. Go to a motorcycle shop and buy some of the stuff they sell to clean windshields. If they are too bad. use a very mild rubbing...
2
2

Re: Polish for plastic lights
I purchased from Auto Zone a set of disk like things that attach to a drill motor. Then you wet them and it says in 5 minutes you have clean clear head lights. Tried it on the right side and after 3...
1
1

Re: Polish for plastic lights
I do this all of the time when I paint cars. I just use a very mild rubbing compound (swirl mark remover), which is available in any auto parts store. You can apply it with a buffer, or by hand. If...
7
7

Polish for plastic lights
| I've seen the discussions on the 'polish' to use on things like headlight | lens when they yellow or become fogged. | | I thought the polish was available at Wal-Mart, but I looked yesterday | and...
1
1

95 LaSabre Compressor
Hello. The compressor on my Buick is noisy and going out. When I kick in the defrost the noise subsides but doesn't stop. The clutch also starts and stops. My question is what damage can I expect if I...
6
6

Any Talk of a New Firebird?
Back around the start of the year (2007) there was a lot of Internet talk of a Pontiac being allowed to design the next generation Firebird. All based on the release of photos from the up-coming 2009...

1996 2.2 l smell gas
I have a 1996 Isuzu hombre( made by GM) with a 2.2 l 4 has 87,000 miles and now I am starting to smell gas blowing in through the dash air vents when driving. I can also smell it for a while after the...
2
2