Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Second row seats on a 2005 envoy XL
Does anyone know if it is possible to install bucket seats in the second row of a 2005 Envoy XL, Like you can in a yukon or tahoe. And if so where can I get these seats?
1
1

Metric Screws ?
Hello, Not into automotive technology, frankly, but just curious. a. Do most GM cars these days use Metric screws & Fasteners (other than for the engines) ? b. How about for the engines ? c. Foreign...
1
1

Re: fuel injection cleaner
Everything is OK as long as your not hurting large dogs ears.

BUICK PARK AVENUE 1990 FUEL FILTER
REQUESTING HELP IN HOW TO ACCESS AND REPLACE THE FUEL FILTER
5
5

2003 GMC Yukon
I am looking at the following vehicle but I wanted to get some thoughts from others because I dont really know much about GMC Vehicles. 2003 Yukon 115000 Miles Fully Loaded-It has every option you...
2
2

Re: US car dealers turn away Canadian new-car buyers - is that legal?
You are missing the point of my original post. I said NOTHING about the issue of EXPORTING or IMPORTING. I an talking about a Canadian walking into a US car dealership and plunking down cash to buy a...
71
71

PIC: WHOOPS UAW releases GM FUTURE product info
If you just finished reading the full summary of UAW?s contract with GM and guess what; UAW included GM?s future product portfolio through 2013!!! WHOOPS! The list gives an unprecedented view of...

OT: The role of the Fed in our $ problems
You may be interested in the following article: is not directly related to cars BUT, it may explain a lot of things.

OT: The role of the Feds in our $ problems
You may all be interested in this article: directly related to GM subjects but it explains a lot of things maybe? http://www.bigozine2.com/features07/MWglobal.htmlNot

CONCEPT CHEVY VOLT
CONCEPT CHEVY VOLT Volt heads into GM's production pipeline
1
1

Buick Park Avenue Mass Airflow Sensor
I have a parts list of everything down to the last bolt on 97-05 Park Avenues, but the the one part number I need, the list doesn't have. Can anyone tell me, or direct me to how I can find, the part...
5
5

2.8 multiport has problems
Seems like I've been posting in here a lot lately but I have a problem I'm not sure what the symptoms point to. '88 Cavalier Z-24, 2.8 mpi, 170K miles, has intermittent problem both with hard starting...
3
3

Re: Automotive ennui
... usually by the cigarette burns in the upholstery, or the condoms under the seat.
1
1

Radiator Pressure Cap Faulty????
Hi; 2000 S-10 with a 2.2 motor. Vehicle ran hot and had to replace Radiator, Water Pump, Thermostat, and Radiator Cap. The car still runs hot. Another wierd thing is that the truck wasn't driven for...
1
1

Radio loc on a 91
I have a a 91 Bonneville SSE who's radio is loc'd, anyone have any ideas on how to get the 6 digit code if thats what I get or any idea on how to unlock it ? thnaks