Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Killed by the car wash!
From the Associated Press: Man caught in Michigan car wash dies A car wash employee got entangled in the giant, automatic brushes and died, authorities said. Police were investigating the death of...
3
3

OT: Killed by the car wash!
From the Associated Press: Man caught in Michigan car wash dies A car wash employee got entangled in the giant, automatic brushes and died, authorities said. Police were investigating the death of...

'96 C1500
I'm being offered a C1500 with 96000 miles. Although it seems to be in great shape, I am wondering if there were any issues with this year/model that I should be concerned about. Thanks.
2
2

? for someone who had/has 1996 Riviera
I had a 1996 Buick Riviera before and I swear it had a feature where you could set the the interior lights to slowly dim after the doors were closed. I think they called it "opera lighting". I don't...
1
1

UAW negotiator: GM retirees won't pay higher health care fees
Until a contract is actually signed a GM retiree would be foolish to believe that they would not be paying more for health care. UAW negotiator: GM retirees won't pay higher health care fees -- The...

GM EGR valve
1995 year GM. Will a bad EGR valve cause an eng miss at steady to very slight de-acceleration speed? If I hold the throttle steady going slightly uphill there is no miss but the slightest downgrade...
7
7

AC compressor GMC sonoma
Does anyone know if the coolant level or temperature will prevent the Compressor clutch from enggine. . Yhere is a coolant temperature sensor in the system, Will that prevent the clutch from engagaing
1
1

New Rendevous mileage ?
Am seriously considering a new Buick Rendevous but am curious about what kind of mileage I can REALLY get....not the posted numbers. Interested in normal expected mileage traveling the interstate in...
1
1

1992 Buick LeSabre 3.8l Stalls occasionally at at low speed
Hope I'm not breaking any rules couldn't find a FAQ. If I am sorry. I just bought a 1992 Buick LeSabre with the 3.8. Most of the time it runs great but at slow speeds sometimes the check engine light...
5
5

GM drops Camry, Accord test drive program
GM drops Camry, Accord test drive program YORK ( -- General Motors has quietly dropped a marketing strategy it announced in May where it would bring other car makers' vehicles to its Chevrolet...

Drive your car to death, save $31,000
Drive your car to death, save $31,000 31 2007: 1:53 PM EDT NEW YORK ( -- By keeping your car for 15 years, or 225,000 miles of driving, you could save nearly $31,000, according to Consumer Reports...
30
30

93 G20 Van Water Pump
Does anyone have access to GM/Chevy service bulletins? At one time I was shown info on a series of discs pertaining to an alternative water pump for my 93 G20 5.0. It's apparent that I need a water...

1988 GMC 1500 service manual
Does anyone have a PDF copy of a service manual for a 1988 GMC 1/2 ton? I sure would appreciate getting a copy to try and solve a few problems that my dad has with his pickup.
1
1

Toyota aims to break GM global-sales record
Toyota aims to break GM global-sales record (AP) ? Toyota announced Friday a global sales target for 2009 of about 10.4 million vehicles, a number that would put the Japanese automaker ahead of a...

timing
I have a 1967 firebird w/ 326 engine recently rebuilt. The cam and lifters where not changed because the engine builder said they where ok. They where not!!!.Cam was a race cam and 3 bad lifters. I...
2
2