Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 1988 Oldsmobile Delta Royal 88
Meaning what?

97 buick cenetry will not crank
I have a 97 buick cenetry it will not crank. We have tried jumping then change the starter and relays . When I turn the key it on the radio and lights will come on but when I try to turn it over I...
5
5

GM, Ford retirees lose benefits appeal
GM, Ford retirees lose benefits appeal federal appeals court on Tuesday upheld proposed settlements reached between General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co. and the United Auto Workers union over...

Chrysler fears edgy executives will bolt
Chrysler fears edgy executives will bolt -- Chrysler LLC is discouraging white-collar employees from applying for jobs at former parent Daimler AG or its Chrysler Financial unit in a bid to keep...
6
6

Japanese widen lead in profits
Japanese widen lead in profits CITY -- As Detroit's auto executives negotiate new contracts with the United Auto Workers, they brandish an alarming statistic: the difference between what they and...

Chrysler Beats GM in All Categories! Video!
Side by side test track comparison shows chrysler beating GM in performance and handling....see exiting video!

Chrysler Beats GM in All Categories! Video!
Side by side test track comparison shows chrysler beating GM in performance and handling....see exiting video!
24
24

Theftlock
I have seen many posts on this, but none quite answer the question I got a new radio from ebay, of course the lock is on. Holding the 2+3 or 1+4 buttons does not bring up any numbers, and I dont have...
2
2

99 Intrigue 'service' vs 'check' engine lights
My daughter called, and she has a 'service engine soon' light that just went on. Isn't that one of the models that has both the 'service' light and the 'check engine' light? I can't get down to get at...
2
2

Rear camber 2001 Impala LS
My 2001 Impala LS has 69K miles on it. My wife drives the car daily, and has been complaining about a 'wobble' in the ride/steering. I forve the car Sunday, and it seemed fine to me, but I decided to...
4
4

AUTO HISTORY
I bought my first car ( a used FORD ) in 1956 Over the years, I've owned 19 autos.... most of them bought new. I can remember when; cars were affordable folks went car shopping every 2 - 3 years you...
2
2

Leak from under dash
I have a 2003 GMC Envoy and recently I noticed there is a water stain on the passenger side floor mat. I cannot tell if the leak occurs while the A/C is running or if it happens after the vehicle is...
2
2

84 GMC
My truck is sick. 5.0 liter V-8. When it runs, rpm is too fast and it won't idle. When I go to shut it off it diesels real bad and doesn't easily turn off even if I leave it in gear. (Automatic trans)...
1
1

GM KEYLESS ENTRY

'94 Lesabre
Is there a place to attach a tether anchor for a baby seat for over 20 lbs. This is mandatory I guess..thanks....ed
3
3