Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How do I remove the armrest 2002 Yukon
I have a 2002 GMC Yukon that I need to remove the drivers side armrest. I would appreciate any help on how to do that. Thanks
2
2

1994 Buick Century
i just purchased a 94 Buick Century about 2 days ago and now starting to see some problems like temp. gage is pretty close to the red supposed to be at about half should i check thermostat or could it...
1
1

1994 Buick Century
i just purchased a 94 Buick Century about 2 days ago and now starting to see some problems like temp. gage is pretty close to the red supposed to be at about half should i check thermostat or could it...
1
1

'01 Monte EGR Valve Replacement
I'm going to be replacing this on my Monte tomorrow morning (3800 V6) and it looks to be a pretty easy job. Curious if anyone out there had any suggestions - anything to look out for, etc. Thanks.

thermostat on 91 olds
I have a 1991 Oldsmobile Ciera with a 3.3 v6, any suggestions how to change the thermostat?
1
1

99 Monte Carlo A/C light
Hi, I have a 99 Monte Carlo SS. I have dual zone A/C. All very nice. The problem is the little bulb that lights up the pass side temp control slide is burnt out and you "cannot" see it at night. How...

1947 Chevy Truck engine ID?
Hopefully somebody knows what this engine casting # translates to. I have tried many websites with no match. The engine # is ADCA624996 I suspect it is a 235ci engine but I cant find proof of that....
11
11

2003 GMC 2500 HD
I was looking at buying a 2003 GMC 2500 HD witha 6.6L duramax, The Only catch is that it has 309,000 Kms. I am looking for input if I dare look at buying it. Anyone have any experience with these...
3
3

Re: Maybe its the little things, GM?
People don't even read their Owner Manual... You can see that by reading these newsgroups!
2
2

astravan 1.7 turbo diesel
loss off power steering, ignition light comes on any help appreciated
1
1

It's a first: Detroit 3 market share dips below 50%
It's a first: Detroit 3 market share dips below 50% U.S. automakers, July was the darkest month in the 102-year history of the automobile business in the United States. For the first time, foreign...
26
26

Import auto sales top Big Three
Import auto sales top Big Three YORK ( -- Sales plunged worse than expected at U.S. automakers in July, allowing import brands to overtake their domestic rivals for the first time, even as weak demand...

Tough July: Ford sales fall 19%
Tough July: Ford sales fall 19% Motor Co. sales fell 19 percent in July, with the automaker taking a big hit in both its retail and fleet sales, the automaker announced Wednesday. Ford sold 195,245...

GM sales dive 19%, led by 22% drop for Chevrolet
GM sales dive 19%, led by 22% drop for Chevrolet Motors Corp. sales dove 19 percent in July to 320,000 cars and trucks, according to sales data announced today. Sales were down across each of GM's...
6
6

Foreign vehicle sales lead domestic sales for the first time
Foreign vehicle sales lead domestic sales for the first time the first time in history, U.S. domestic brands have been outsold by foreign companies, a milestone that came a few months sooner than most...
1
1