Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

headlights
on my hubbys 2002 diesel 4x4 chevy the headlights are coming on all by themselfs when the truck is off and its a pain in the butt. we are gone come home and the lights are on what is the matter with...
2
2

Pulstar, the pulse plug
Pulstar, the pulse plug, makes ordinary spark plugs obsolete. Pulse plugs incorporate a pulse circuit, which stores incoming electrical energy from the ignition system and releases the stored energy...
9
9

Stupid GM Decision
Absolutely beyond belief... Sorry about the long link, the tinyurl below points to the same 'digg' listing. TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL...

Hold the applause for GM
Hold the applause for GM YORK (Fortune) -- While there is some genuinely encouraging news in General Motors' announcement today of $891 million in second-quarter profits, a closer look at today's...
3
3

Driving after ABS shuts down
My brother's 2001 Park Ave started showing the ABS warning light. After consulting with On Star he continued on the trip. He took the car to an independent shop which found that the fault was with a...
7
7

3.4 cam bearings
Does anyone know if it is possible, or a least feasible to machine the center two cam bearing bores. My motor spun the center two bearings and snapped the camshaft in two. I am thinking that this...
8
8

Tag Light Trouble
Hello All, I've got a 93 Chevy G20 van that won't keep a license light in tact for than a day. I have remade the connection from the lead wire to the light, changed bulbs(4 times), and ensured a good...
5
5

S-10 blazer power steering pump
I have an 87 s-10 blazer with a 2.8 liter v-6. my problem is that i cant get the pulley off the pump. any help would be greatly appreciated
2
2

1999 Daewoo Leganza
no reserve eBay:
1
1

Buick AC Clutch Jingles
(1992 Buick Roadmaster 350CI 170k Miles) The AC works fine, but a jingling sound comes from the compressor clutch while it is engaged. When it releases, it is silent. Can anyone tell me what is...
1
1

InterLocks
I went over to jump-start my neighbors Cavalier when he couldn't get it to turn over. Once we concluded it wasn't a dead battery, he called the dealer. A tech came over, pulled a circuit board, then...
1
1

Urinepeeins don't get the slushbox.
That's because the retarded and morbidly obese don't drive in those countries. Nor do that many people commute in stop and go traffic five days a week for forty years.
3
3

FWD 3800 in RWD application
Why is this so F'ing difficult???? Someone has to have figured out the simple way to do this, but no one of the supposed experts around here knows.
5
5

3800 Oil in Lower Intake Manifold, squealing after warm up
After looking at this post: I had the very same problem with my 3800 2001 Impala. Basically the cat converter plugged up (replaced by dealer) but also burned a hole in my plenum (not covered by GM)....
3
3

Best: Turbo 350 or turbo 400?
I am restoring a 47 Chevy pickup and want to put a automatic trans in this truck. In your opinion, which is better a T350 or T400? I have heard both ways and am not sure which I want yet..
12
12