Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

The old is new again
Have front fender port holes become the new bling? They were long considered an on again off again Buick trademark. Recently Buick has reinstituted them again on some of the larger models, yet I'm...
1
1

Re: U.S. Now Lags in Road Deaths
Perhaps that is why there were so many Dictatorships in Europe until the US and England we went to war to free their asses, twice LOL mike (That is not true. Pennslyvania does not mandated the use of...

remote start
hi all, i have a 2006 GMC Sierra z71 crew cab pick up. i want to add a remote start to the truck while using the factory fob (i.e. the panic button to start the vehicle). is this possible? if so how...
3
3

What car's power seats fit in S10 Pickup?
How could I find what power seats other S10-owners have put in their pickups. I've joined 2 forums so far and have yet to scratch. Sure would like to have some comfortable, adjustable, leather seats...
1
1

Making the handbrake stronger, 2002 Tahoe
Hey Newsgroups, I recently bought a used 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe. When standing in a hill, the handbrake is not strong enough to keep the car stopped. I looked through the Internet for any plans on the...
23
23

Re: GUIDE TO SURFING IN AUSTRALIA
Be Safe in the Surf More crossposted crap.

87 sierra backfires and will not start
I changed the plugs wires rotor and cap on my g/f 87 gmc s15 V-6 and now it wont start, I have a chiltons and have verified the firing order and even checked by bringing #1 to TDC and making sure the...
5
5

Re: "Dedicated to all those injured, mutilated or killed by the Hen and her SUV."
large city in Italy for that matter. Things like that happen at every light, every day. That yellow line down the center is just a suggestion, not a rule.

99 Olds Intrigue Heater/AC air box
My 99 Intrigue seems to not want to change the air flow when I change from floor to dash to defroster. Obviously this situation makes me think fixing the AC won't be beneficial to repair until this is...

those pop screws in windshield reservoir
Does anyone know if there is a special tool to pop those 'inset' plastic 'screws' that are used to anchor lightweight objects to the under-hood area (e.g. windshield wiper reservoir, radiator...
4
4

Montana replacement DVD player
I have an '04 Montana and the DVD player is shot. The dealer wants $1000 for a new one! I've tried ebay, local parts dealers and junk yards and I can't find one. Does anyone have any ideas on where I...
3
3

GM Incentives Offered – on 2006 Models
Who knew there were still 2006 models on the lot collecting dust? On the eve of the 2008 model year, General Motors is offering no-interest loans for up to five years on all 2006 models. The...

1958 - 59 Chevy Impala Speed Minder Part # 988035
Hi everyone I have a 58 - 59 Chevrolet Speed Minder new in the box if anyone needs one I believe this unit is just right for a 1959 Impala ..... thanx mrfidlsticks

How do you reset the airbag light on 1996 geo metro?
I looked through my Haynes Manual with no luck... Thanks:)
4
4

1979 Chevy C10 Cheyenne Stepside Truck for sale $1700 - Pacifica, CA
Craigslist for pictures: good: ** Factory GM Crate 350 4bbl engine 57,000 miles ** 400 Automatic Transmission 57,000 miles ** 12 Bolt rear end ** 3 chamber dual outs ** New tires last year The bad: **...
1
1