Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2001 chevy s10 Upstream oxygen sensor wires
Hello I hope someone can help me out , I bought a new front o2 sensor cause the code for the old one was being shown and when I went under to remove t he old and replace with the new " upstream...

05 Chevy Tahoe Auto door locks going crazy driver side door ajar light on
I was driving my 05 Chevy Tahoe I turned on the right hand blinker all of a sudden my auto door locks are going on and off my driver side door ajar light comes on eventually it turns off. Now it...
2
2

05 chevy tahoe driver side door ajar light and door locks going crazy
I was driving my 05 Tahoe, turned on my left blinker, and all of a sudden my auto locks started going crazy locking and unlocking and the driver side door ajar light came on. It's now been two days...
2
2

"Duralast" Brand Car Battery ISSUE
Hi, I recently bought a new "Duralast Gold" car battery at AutoZone. The battery model is 34-DLG. On the cover over the cell ports (where you check the level of the electrolyte for each cell) is the...
6
6

is this news group still active?
still active?
1
1

2002 sunfire with eco-tech engine P0300 code
Is car smart enough to give P0301 P0302 P0303 P0304 codes for specific cylinders? I am spinning my wheels trying to trouble shoot P0300. Replaced plugs. Suspect ICM but that is pricey. Might be...
1
1

Why do murderers always drive sedans?
Why do murderers always drive sedans? If you dont believe this, just watch any tv murder show and you will see this is true.
1
1

TPMS Question 2009 Buick LeSabre
Hi, Have a 2009 Buick LeSabre. One of the tire pressure monitors doesn't work anymore. Guess it's normal for the battery to give out after this amount of time. But, would like to read the other 3,...
1
1

1997 Chevy Cavalier fuel leak and P0300
Hello, My 1997 Chevy Cavalier with a 2.2 L has a very significant leak from the va por canister vent valve, just above the vapor canister in front of the fron t passenger wheel well. It also has been...
2
2

Rubbing rear brake drums
Hi, i have recently done a full suspension rebuild and to do that i had to disconnect the handbrake cable which meant stripping down the rear drums and shoes. When i have put it all back together,...

Release Vibe rear window (hatch) glass?
One of the local "remove the part yourself" wrecking yards has a Vibe with the rear glass in better shape than mine, but of course the vehicle has no battery and the normal way of unlocking the glass...
5
5

Axle Carrier Output Shaft coming out on 95 Chevy K2500
1995 Chevy K2500 pickup truck with 4WD. A few days ago, the left CV joint broke. Because I have a broken arm, I took it to a service garage and they replaced that joint. The next day I heard a lot of...
1
1

GM ready to test autonomous cars on public roads
> GM is ready and wants to start testing their autonomous cars on a road near you. Hopefully they have the technology perfected enough to where innocent people do not die > > From AW > > General...

My 2010 Cadillac DTS platinum ignition would not turn far enough to cut off help
My 2010 Cadillac DTS platinum key would not tourn far enough to shut off th e car it's killing the battery. And this happened after the guy put my fuel pump in it wouldn't start then he went to my...
1
1

Baby it cold outside
I've got a 94 cavalier it runs fine I've had a couple small issues and I've fixed them 183xxx miles and she still runs good except... when it's cold my wipers won't work my stereo doesn't have power...
1
1