Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

loose brake pads on sonoma
i recently purchased a 2001 sonoma and after driving a while i started getting clinking noise from front of car i found that the outside pad had become loose do to the dog ears holding them in place...

Al Gore's son: High & doing 100 in a Prius
Don't know how surprised I am that Al Gore III was caught driving with weed, valium and other goodies... But 100 mph in a Prius? I think the cop was high, too.
4
4

1993 geo metro no headlights??
Hello:), Ive tested the headlights and they are good. I have parking lights but no low or high beams? Fuses all look good as well. Is there a relay somewhere for the headlights? The owners manual...

P0742 on my 2000 Impala
My wife's 2000 Impala makes a whirring noise when it's driven on the freeway over 50 mph. Never when driving on the residential roadways. She drove it to D.C. recently and, in the middle of...
2
2

Engine Oil Choice
Friends, A while ago someone was talking about motor oil and they had mentioned that Pennzoil and a couple others weren't the best due to a wax or paraffin content. I have always used Pennzoil simply...
21
21

1969 Yenko Camaro
eBay:
1
1

Buick Century
I have an '87 Century, got it for free. Replaced the water pump, thermostat, put a new muffler and tailpipe on it. It overheated two weeks ago, didn't start till the next day and now has a bad knock...
1
1

Buick Century
I have an '87 Century, got it for free. Replaced the water pump, thermostat, put a new muffler and tailpipe on it. It overheated two weeks ago, didn't start till the next day and now has a bad knock...
1
1

98 jimmy rear hatch
Hello all, Well I got the actuator for the rear hatch. Opened the cover, carefully removed the latch system from the handle for the lower half of the door. replaced the acquitter part. Reinstalled all...

computerprogram and wiring harness
I am converting my 1995 GMC Sonoma from a 4cyl. to a LT1 engine from a 1993 camaro. I have a computer and a 700-R transmission. I need to know of somewhere close by that I cam send or take the...

1968 Corvette Stingray
VROOOOOM! eBay:
3
3

rear shelf speaker size lacrosse
Anyone know the speaker size in the rear shelf of a 2006 LaCrosse? Even the dealer didn't know. Not in the manual. Looks like 6x9 but can't really tell without prying something up. thx itchy

NUMMI RIP? Toyota Considers Dumping UAW Plant
5
5

DexCool, again
Trying to keep the last thread alive, I went back to WalMart today and checked even the generic antifreezes. EVERYTHING on their shelf claims total compatibility with DexCool. I just drained the green...
2
2

Re: Malibu brakes
i do my own brake work and own a 01 malibu i usualy bought cheap 20$ pads and would have to replace every 6 months i purchased more expensive pads about 50$ and they havent been replaced in 2 years...