Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

99 Regal rear view mirror - fluid behind the glass
A friend's rear view mirror came loose from the windshield of her 99 Regal. I helped her clean the windshield surface and re-attach the wedge mount and mirror, but her mirror now looks like some fluid...

Repentance may bring salvation for Big Three
The phone rings and Hoot McInerney, the legendary car dealer, is on the other end of the line. "People don't like us," he tells me. "The three of those guys" -- GM chairman Rick Wagoner, Ford CEO Alan...

ENGINE OIL CHECK LIGHT
I HAVE A 1990 325I CONVERTIBLE I DO NOT KNOW THE ENGINE SIZE OTHER THAN ITS A 6 CYLINDER. IT HAS A STANDARD TRANSMISSION. I HAD THE OIL CHANGED ALONG WITH THE FILTERS, BUT THE OIL SERVICE LIGHT IS...
14
14

Big 3 seek to shut jobs bank
Big 3 seek to shut jobs bank -- Paying factory workers nearly full wages and benefits even when they no longer have jobs is a practice Detroit automakers hope to drastically overhaul during contract...

Camber Bolts
Are these something that a guy could (fairly easily) replace in his garage then take the car in for an alignment? I need to go from the non-adjustable stock bolts to aftermarket ones because my car...
3
3

trouble with connecting aftermarket radio to '79 pontiac GP
hello, I'm having trouble building my aftermarket radio into a 1997 Pontiac grand prix.'i took of the original radio and now i cant find the power and zero cable anymore. i was wondering if anyone out...

Re: A GM town fears for its future
What do inventors have to do with it??

problems with my 92 s10 blazer
i am having problems with my 92 blazer it is loosing power. my husband has changed the plugs and wires and air temperature control and fuel filter so any help will be helpful

Bolts snapped during removal of fender... why ??? how to remove remaining ??
2002 Monte Carlo LS I was installing a hitch on said vehicle... what should be an easy function. Anyway... there are 6 bolts holding rear rupport to the frame. 8mm (about 5/16 thick) not very thick at...
2
2

2002 Monte Carlo
Hi group, Looks like a great place to get info. Just bought a 2002 Monte Carlo and it does not have a owners manual. Could some people give me ideas on how or where to get one. Thank You
3
3

problem with power windows
I have a 91 Olds Cutlass Ciera it has power windows, the drivers window when you press the button it only goes down about an inch or two at a time then stops, if you wait a few minutes it will go down...
9
9

instrument cluster dies, then comes for a minute, then dies for several minutes, repeat...
hello- i have a 99 olds alero 3.4, 80k miles. engine runs well for the most part, although subpar mpg. the problem is that the instrument panel, power windows and ac blower are not operating. the...
3
3

Re: A GM town fears for its future
Damn right. My fleet: 87' Bronco II, 2000 Chev Astro, 2004 Ford Mustang, 2003 Ford Ranger, 2003 Ford ZX2.
2
2

1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 150/210
An American classic! eBay:
7
7

3.1 L Engine intake or exhaust backfire only in Park or Neutral ! HELP !!!
Hi Everyone! 94 Cutlass Supreme 3.1 L V6. The engine sputters ONLY when in PARK OR NEUTRAL. Sounds like an intake or exhaust backfire. It's not SUPER loud but it is very very noticeable. Sometimes it...
5
5