Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cyber Survey: Is Ron Gettelfinger the right leader at the right time for the UAW?
Cyber Survey: Is Ron Gettelfinger the right leader at the right time for the UAW?

Special Report: 2007 UAW contract talks
Special Report: 2007 UAW contract talks

Report: Toyota planning to launch new hybrid automobile in 2009
Report: Toyota planning to launch new hybrid automobile in 2009 -- Japan's Toyota Motor Corp. plans to begin selling a second dedicated brand of hybrid automobiles in 2009, following up on its...

Hard path for Delphi workers
Hard path for Delphi workers Hazel illustrates the anxiety being felt by veteran Delphi workers facing possible pay cuts of $10 an hour or so as they wait for details of a contract negotiated among...

Delphi workers get choices
Delphi, Ford, GM and the summer contract talks will probably be the last hurrah of the UAW Delphi workers get choices Corp.'s hourly workers this week will be offered buyouts, severance packages,...

$105,000 payouts to Delphi workers
$105,000 payouts to Delphi workers Corp., General Motors Corp. and the UAW said Friday that they reached a tentative contract agreement for 17,000 union workers. None of the parties would disclose the...

Daniel Howes: A tough blow, a long road ahead
Daniel Howes: A tough blow, a long road ahead the second Saturday in October 2005, when Delphi Corp. filed for bankruptcy, Detroit's auto industry, its people and communities shuddered. Now we see a...

Delphi-UAW deal: Sign of the future
Delphi-UAW deal: Sign of the future historic restructuring of the American auto industry cleared another major hurdle Friday with the announcement of a deal covering wage cuts and factory closures...

No plans to cut wages, Toyota board member says
No plans to cut wages, Toyota board member says Japan ? At a time when Detroit?s Big Three are pushing to slash labor costs, Toyota sees no need to rein in wages and benefits. Jim Press, who on Friday...

UAW-GM to begin talks July 23
UAW-GM to begin talks July 23 UAW will begin national bargaining with General Motors Corp. on July 23, UAW President Ron Gettelfinger and Vice President Cal Rapson said this morning during a Web-chat...

84 camaro wont charge HELP
hi i have a 84 camaro 350 4bbl new batt and alt but it will not charge it has a good ground and new belt i think it is a wiring problem could some help me or email me a wiring diagram
3
3

They Screw Their Best Customers
A friend of ours ( little old lady ) has been taking her Chevy to the dealers for all maintenance since she bought it there. As she explained it, they always found something extra that "needed fixing...
6
6

Meguiars cleaner/wax, new formula?
Years ago I used to use that Meguiar's Cleaner/Wax which came in the purple squeeze bottle, and IIRC it had a very mild abraisive in it which removed the old wax and oxidized paint and left a great...
5
5

Jacking point 05 Lacrosse
Where is the best place to put a floor jack to lift the front end? I plan on doing brake work. Thanks.

2002 Pontiac Montana break lights and cruise
Hello, Friend's 2002 Pontiac Montana has some problems. 1. Center break light works, but not the main ones, either left or right 2. Cruise fails to engage sometimes, more and more. I will see the...
2
2