Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A/C Problem
I have a 2000 Pontiac Montana, when I press the AC button and turn on the fan, the compressor or the auxillary fan does not come on, the system is charged and the relays are good, What else could be...
5
5

2000 Cavalier - missing badly
My 2000 Cavalier (2.2 standard engine with automatic trans) is all of a sudden missing badly. It started about a week ago. I replaced the plugs (they had about 25,000 miles on them and weren't all...
2
2

Buick Century 2000 Electrical problems, lights and locks, etc.
In the last 24 hours all of this has happened; 1. I went to lock in the high beams and it would not lock in, this has happened many times before, but this time ALL the lights went out. The only way to...
2
2

1990 Chevrolet Beretta
"INDY Pace car edition. Only about 3000 made worldwide." eBay:

Delta 88, rattling noise at idle.
Hey, I've got an Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal, 1988, 3800 VIN C engine, 125,000 miles. I had all of the fluids changed, transmission and radiator powerflushed, etc about 1000 miles ago. Before all of the...
23
23

GMC Jimmy Electric Shift 4 Wheel Drive
I have a 2000 GMC Jimmy with 100,000 miles. When I press the buttons on the dash to shift to 4 Wheel High or 4 Wheel Low, the button lights change, I hear the solenoids click, but the front wheels...
1
1

OT - 1957 Plymouth Belvedere To Be UnEarthed
A story about this 1957 Plymouth Belvedere buried in Tulsa, Oklahoma, was posted several months ago, but today (Friday June 15th 2007) is the day the car will be lifted up from 3 feet below ground....
16
16

Autoworkers ask who will share the pain
Autoworkers ask who will share the pain E. Johnson Jr. spent 35 years at Ford Motor Co., still too young, he says, to retire at 54. But like thousands of other Ford lifers, he's nonetheless retired....

Cavalier broken manual shifter
Have '92 Cavalier with manual transmission that suddenly lost its ability to shift gears. The shift lever just flops around. This same exact thing happened 5 or 6 years ago & the problem was a black...
3
3

GM, Ford Turn Up The Volume To Market And Advertise Cars
GM, Ford Turn Up The Volume To Market And Advertise Cars DETROIT (AP)--When Ford Motor Co. (F) did research to compare the Fusion mid- sized car with its Japanese competitors, it uncovered something...

Big Three seeking big cuts from UAW
Opening guns in the contract talks Big Three seeking big cuts from UAW YORK ( -- Detroit automakers are ready to take a hard line with the United Auto Workers in negotiations this year and push for...
1
1

grand am tail light
Hello, Have 99 Grand Am SE. Problem with drivers side brake light. I took it apart. It consists of 5 bulbs. Inside bulb on lower row of 3 bulbs comes on when car in reverse. Outside 2 bulbs on lower...

Banzai! - Toyota is #1
(1) Toyota Motor Corp. edged past General Motors Corp. to become the world's biggest automaker by sales volume in 2006, leading industry paper Automotive News said. The Automotive News Data Center,...
9
9

Power Steering issue - GM minivan
I have a '98 Olds Silohette van (FWD - like Chev Venture) that has 145,000 miles now, and I've replaced both hubs and tie rod ends that wore out. Now a new problem has gradually emerged, its a sort of...
3
3

Where is fuel level sensor on Pontiac Montana??
Can anyone tell me ? thanks
2
2