Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GM rear end ID help
Can someone help me. I had a 1969 Camaro and removed the not original 10 bolt rear end and replaced it with a 12 bolt. I no longer own the car but I'm now trying to ID what the rear end is that I took...
2
2

Ford: Cut labor tab 30%
The contract negotiations have started Ford: Cut labor tab 30% Motor Co. is entering this summer's national labor talks with a clear, if audacious, goal: Cut hourly labor costs by about 30 percent to...
4
4

How a Chinese minivan put GM in backseat
How a Chinese minivan put GM in backseat YORK ( -- General Motors may have lost its long-held title of world's largest automaker to Toyota Motor earlier than previously reported. Toyota (Charts) edged...

96 Sebring
96 Sebring This is my first post here. Looks like a great place! My daughter has a 96 Sebring, with a problem. I have been driving this car for a couple of days now, and there is a very loud vibration...
1
1

1971 Nova with a Big Block
Andy is the 2nd owner of this 71K mile 1971 Nova. It formerly had a 250 6 cylinder with a Powerglide transmission. It now has a 1971 Chevelle 402 bored .060 over with an Edelbrock RPM cam, intake and...

Dragonfly teal 1972 Nova SS
This Dragonfly teal 1972 Nova SS belongs to Lee Comer from Rock Hill South Carolina. The 350 c.i. engine produces 350 horsepower and 350 ft/ lb of torque Logan

Check Out Susan's 1970 Nova
Susan Perna bought her red 1970 Chevy Nova in 2005 from a guy in Hicksville NY, she is the 4th owner. She has the original paperwork, protecto plate and owner's manual. Logan

Award Winning 1969 RS Camaro
Larry's 1969 RS Camaro has a 383 c.i. engine that produces 430 horse power and 495 ft/lb of torque. It has a Demon 650 carb, an HEI ignition, and 512 lift cam to produce all that power. Logan

Really nice 67 RS/SS Camaro
Chip's 1967 RS Camaro has 86,400 miles on its 383 c.i. Stroker that produces 365 horsepower. Logan
1
1

Pontiac Firebird - first notice
NY Times - January 28, 1967 Pontiac's Firebird Will Join the Specialty Car Field Another specialty car was announced yesterday, this one by the Pontiac Motor Division of the General Motors...

New Trailer wire harness = Brake Light on .. Help.
Just a the pick up wired for 8 wire harness to tow the camping trailer. About 15 mins from the house the brake warning light came on. It stayed on for the rest of the trip home. After about 20 mins I...
1
1

heads up unit 96 pontiac grand prix gt
I have a 96 grand prix and the heads up unit that reflects the speed and radio funtions on the inside of the windsheild.I am having a problem with mine fading it works and sometimes it dont.I need to...

Saturn vs Camry vs Accord vs Reality
So Ford runs an ad campaign pitting an all wheel-drive Fusion against a front wheel-drive Toyota Camry and Honda Accord. An invited group of customers scores the Fusion tops in styling, handling,...
3
3

Reasons for P0752 code
What are the reasons to get P0752 code ? It says Shift A solenoid stuck on. What does this mean ?
1
1

Saturn & synthetic oil?
First pardon me for cross-posting. It is not meant to irk anyone but to ask as many people knowledgeable about GM cars as possible. When I recently purchased my 2007 Saturn ION 2, the first thing I...
2
2