Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Serpentine Belt Diagrams
I have been looking recently for a site which gives Serpentine belt routing diagrams and finally hit the Jackpot. Gates rubber: Google for this and click on catalogs and go to Micro V belt...

2004 Silverado Radio Bulb Replacement
Greetings, I own a 2004 Silverado 2500HD crew cab with the stock Delco AM/FM/CD radio. Several of the light bulbs that illuminate the knobs and buttons on the radio have gone out and I want to replace...
1
1

OIL DETECTIVES ??
2002 BUICK 70,000 miles I usually have the oil/filter changed ( PENNZOIL ) every 3000 > 4000 miles. It always looks "clean and gold". It's been about 1000 miles since my last oil change, and for the...
2
2

Re: Sexual fascism and the Mark Foley scandal
"bob&carole" done homophobed: Old news is so exciting. - Max - ======= As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful, and relentless. I...
1
1

1984 gmc pickup problem
My truck started running rough when I started it up after I came home from lunch. It feels like the plug wires were switched around, or like it's running on 5 or 6 cylinders, and it's a V8. I also...
1
1

Big 3 weigh health care fund
Big 3 weigh health care fund Motors Corp., Ford Motor Co. and DaimlerChrysler AG's Chrysler may create an independent health insurance fund to trim their combined $114 billion in future retiree health...

2001 Buick Century rear window
Window is off track, motor may be OK, door panel looks hard to remove, dont need a big hassle, should I attempt repair or take out a loan?
4
4

Re: Ford Beats Toyota in Quality for 2007
This (112 v 120) is what I hate about the way they present this data. You look at those numbers and people think WOW, 120 is a LOT more then 112. Or if you look at the bigger list you'll find some...

Car battery lasted 11 years?
I replaced the battery in my 80 year old mother's '93 Gran Prix, which she putts around her small town in. It was an Interstate battery, and when I removed it I was surprised to see the date: the...
7
7

Caution: Lower Truck Sales Ahead
Caution: Lower Truck Sales Ahead June 8 ? For most of their history, pickups have been to auto companies what they were to their customers: reliable workhorses, with Detroit counting on them for big...

Air Pump & Air Injector Manifold Removal on 454
How do you plug the holes in exhaust manifold after removing air pump and air injectors on chevy 1988 chevy 454. What size plugs or alternative method thanks
1
1

GM is missing the point again
The Autobeat ..General Motors and Chrysler tumbled down the list in J.D. Power and Associates? annual Initial Quality Study. The study measures problems found in the first 90 days of ownership after...
22
22

94 S10 blazer ignition problem
I have a 94 s10 blazer and it has been blowing the fuse for the interier light,sig. lighter,rear hatch I went to turn it off and i turned the key off and removed it but the engine kept service engine...
2
2

Can someone run a carfax for me on a 98 Lumina please?
VIN is 2G1WL52M9W9189317, I believe there's a major mileage discrepancy as the new title from the dmv says one thing, and the odo says another (almost exactly a 70k difference, I might add too). I...
4
4

Re: Ford Beats Toyota in Quality for 2007
So all those times Toyota did well in the JD Power Surveys were BS? From : "J.D. Power and Associates surveys consumers and business customers by mail, telephone, and e-mail. The firm goes to great...
7
7