Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Primary reasons of MPG drop on a old GM car?
I'm driving a 1988 GM injector sedan. My MPG ratio had suddenly dropped after it was taken out of storage, having stayed in an outdoor garage for 2 years (California). MPG dropped close to 15%, which...
4
4

Re: Ford Beats Toyota in Quality for 2007
I've looked at FORD several times. Yet, model for model, they always seem to be alot pricier than the competition. Price out a Ford Focus, and you'll quickly find yourself with an $18,000 invoice.
1
1

1992 gmc safari 4.3 a/c
I cannot for the life of me, find the low end port of my a/c to recharge my r-134. Please help me. Send a diagram if possible to idiot proof the process.
2
2

Survey: GM, Chrysler below average in quality
Do try to pay attention Mikey Survey: GM, Chrysler below average in quality -- All of General Motors Corp.'s and the Chrysler Group's brands scored below average in initial vehicle quality, J.D. Power...
15
15

305 hesitation
Hey guys new to the group. I am having a lot of trouble with my 88 monte carlo LS w/305. I have a horrible idle and stumbles, almost dies when I try to accelerate. After I get to about 20-25 mph it is...
4
4

now lets try the entire article
Toyota's iconic Prius, the hybrid electric and petrol engine car, is not as green as the company claims, according to a damning independent assessment. Advertising watchdogs say Toyota has been unable...

1973 Grand Am
Just wanted to show off my 1973 Grand Am. Thanks and take a moment to look. There are also pictures of my 1954 Studebaker Conestoga. -------------= Posted from =------------- ---= Fast & Free Web...

remote keyless programming (1999 Chevy Venture).
Well I recently bought two extra keyless remotes to be backups for my van 1999 CHevy Venture. So I got information on how to program it from the web e.g. pull BCM PRGRM fuse from panel to start...
4
4

Seeking stories about muscle cars by their owners.
Do you have a muscle car that you love? We would love to write an article about it. It will be published at Muscle Car for fellow muscle car enthusiasts to envy. It is a simple process via email to...

2001 Bonneville Fuel gauge question
I was reading another post about fuel guage issues - I have a 2001 Bonneville and when the fuel gauge gets around a quarter of a tank or so the needle starts to move towards full again and then stays...

92 buick headache
My 92 buick lesabre will start if the SERVICE ENGINE SOON light is on when key is turned on. If light is not on when key is turned on it will not start. anyone have an idea?
2
2

"ENVIRONUST"
Funny how some people spend a good amount of energy trying to discount global warming. However, let's assume global warming does not exist. Everyone! There is absolutely nothing wrong with...
76
76

Re: Why Toyota are over priced
Unless one intends to buy a used car from a particular era the only comparison one can make is between those that are available among todays new cars. My vast experience in the business has show me...
3
3

Replacing AC Condenser
The condenser on my 95 Pontiac GP is trashed. It's got a pretty substantial leak in the lower corner. One guy said it looked like it ate a bird. Whatever... If I top it off it will freeze you out of...
15
15

GM: Focus is on health-care costs, Delphi
GM: Focus is on health-care costs, Delphi Del. (Reuters) -- General Motors' priorities for this year include concluding a deal to allow its former parts subsidiary Delphi Corp. to emerge from...