Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

73 El Camino
I'd like to replace the seat/shoulder belt system in my 1973 El Camino with up-to-date equipment that has only one latch instead of the "hook the shoulder belt to the seat belt and then attach the...

My 1994 E150 handicapped conversion van won't start...
My van's check engine light came on several months ago it comes on and off and on and off, it was put on the computer and nothing referring to the engine came up. The control arm was damaged 11 years...
3
3

JFK's hearse on eBay
"Offered...is...the Cadillac Miller & Meteor Hearse that carried President John F Kennedy and the First Lady to Dallas's Love Field that fateful November day."
1
1

Another sign of GM's desperation
you want to test drive a Toyota Camry or Honda Accord, starting next month you'll be able to do it at a Saturn dealership. General Motors is asking Saturn dealers to have one or more of the competing...
100
100

Spray guns for Automotive Finishes and other
Whew finally back online... I exceeded my bandwidth about 3 weeks ago and just got back online. (didn't want to spend the money to purchase additional).. Anyway .. perhaps someone can help me out with...

1995 Camero Brake problem
Antone having brake light coming on & brake pedal going to floor, Brake fluid ok & brakes worn but not bad. Any suggestions!
3
3

2004 Ford F-150 poping out of gear problems
I had a accident just the other day due to poping out of gear from drive to netural. Anybody else having this problem?
1
1

Save Gas & Shop Online! That would give a serious crunch on Gas Usage
I Shop Online at for Products & Services & I Shop for Beauty supplies at http:

GM pushes job changes
GM pushes job changes TOWNSHIP -- Contract talks between Detroit automakers and the United Auto Workers don't officially begin for months, but critical battles already are under way at General Motors...

GM, UAW agree to trim jobs bank
Its a start on eliminating the jobs bank altogether GM, UAW agree to trim jobs bank Motors Corp. and the UAW have agreed to eliminate 385 skilled-trades jobs from jobs bank in Flint and Lansing, the...

92 Regal
Can anyone help me?

92 Regal Keyless entry
The keyless remote on my 92 Regal works intermittantly, at best. I have replaced the batteries on the remote, and it still only works intermittantly. Does anybody have any suggestions? Could anyone...
1
1

Used Cobalt or Accent
I have a chance to purchase either a 2006 Chevy Cobalt or 2006 Hyundai Accent for the same amout of money. Both cars are used but are both in excellent, like new condition. I will primarily use the...
31
31

AC/Heat Airflow in 96 chev Lumina
Hi, I have an airflow problem (in my heat/ac) in my 96 Chevrolet Lumina. I think I've narrowed it down to either being the rotary switch that selects airflow, or the blender(s) it controls. Is there a...
11
11

Forecaster: Sales will bounce back; Detroit 3 might not
Forecaster: Sales will bounce back; Detroit 3 might not -- The U.S. auto market will pick up next year, but not for the Detroit 3, according to a forecast from Global Insight. Light-vehicle sales will...