Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

99 Sunfire trouble starting when engine warm
I am at a loss to determine why my 2.2l sunfire will not start easily after it has been running for a while. When the the engine is cold in the morning it fires right up. An hour later or four hours...
1
1

1992 buick regal 3100 lifter noise
I have a 92 regal with the 3100 engine, 120,000 miles, regular oil changes, clean yellow oil . Recently, upon starting the car , it had excessive lifter noise..sounds like all of then are...
2
2

Toyota - invest in a winner
Kiplinger's Stock Watch - April 24, 2007 ..Toyota cars have fewer defects than any other make, and Toyota has several other advantages that make the company a compelling investment. To start, rising...
22
22

Airconditioning problem
The car is a 1998 Buick LeSabre Limited, 3800, etc. It has the electrically operated air conditioner control system (as opposed to the vacuum one) and does not have a cabin filter.. Both the passenger...
3
3

theft lock unlock
How do I unlock my GM stereo, I've tried pressing 2 & 3 presets and nothing happens. Someone said I may have to take it to the dealer because of it being RDS but I wondered if anyone else knew...
10
10

1987 Buick GNX #359
AutoBlog - eBay Find of the Day Texas car dealer has acquired Buick Grand National GNX #359 and has listed it for sale on eBay - #359's significance is that it has under 10 miles on the odometer and...

A Commentary on the GM slide to second
21
21

Re: Green vehicles of 2007
truly want to do serious off roading, the H1 is the way to go. Hanging ugly sheet metal on a Tahoe just looks dumb.
1
1

Muffler Collapse
Is it common for a muffler to collapse in the center under normal use? I just took my vehicle to Midas. They indicated my muffler is not covered under warranty because I must of had some sort of...
8
8

Blown DIS Fuse on Lumina
Hi! I have a '91 Chevy Lumina (3.1L) that will not start. The engine cranks, but that is really about all. I checked all the fuses and found that the "DIS" fuse under the hood blew. I replaced the...
5
5

01 Impala fuel guage always FULL
Hello: The Fuel guage in my 2001 Impala LS always reads FULL. The guage will fall to EMPTY when the key is off, but as soon as I start the car, the guage reads FULL. I assume I need a new sender? Any...
4
4

Wheel/Tire Size
Reading an ad for the new Jeep, and one of the selling features listed, ( besides more cupholders ) was 18" wheels. I notice a trend toward bigger wheels in many cars. Any advantage to these things,...
6
6

Rear End Rumble on 2003 Buick Century
2003 Buick Century, the rear end of the car has developed a rumbling/ rattling sound when driving over rough pavement, especially at slower speeds. On smooth roads, there is no noise, and I don't...
4
4

GM, UAW feud over work rules
GM, UAW feud over work rules Motors Corp.'s push to implement money-saving rule changes at its factories has the automaker at loggerheads with the United Auto Workers union, with two plants now at...
2
2

Dead brands walking
Dead brands walking YORK (Fortune) -- The news that Toyota has finally passed General Motors in global sales is about as surprising as John McCain finally announcing he's running for president. But...