Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Preventing rust on rotors - help needed....
2002 Monte Carlo with 4 wheel disc brakes.... I keep the car outside covered by a car cover. It gets used every 3 or 4 months for special trips, but stays idle most of the time...sorta like a spare...
21
21

Re: Chevy for 2009 Brings back a Retro Styled BelAir!
I simply Love it! Are they they taking orders yet? I will order 2 dozen!

2008 Buick Enclave

How to change spark plugs on a Chevy Venture
OK, I gave up this weekend. As hard as I tried, I could not get to the rear spark plugs on my 2001 Cheverolet Venture. These are the plugs that are on the cylinder bank towards the firewall side of...
3
3

Delco radio problem
Several of the buttons on the Delco radio in my 2001 Camaro no longer light up. Is this a simple thing to correct?
2
2

They're #1: In first quarter, Toyota tops GM as world's top auto seller
?pid=20601087& http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/fn/4742790.html
1
1

VIN decoder??
I have a VIN for a 2004 Chevy Express. I would like to decode it. The kind folks at a ford truck forum put one together for ford trucks. Someone must have done the same for chevy. I have been a ford...
11
11

Number one
Toyoto sold 2,348 million autos the first three months this year. The runner up, General Motors, sold 2,26 million.
20
20

Buick running problem
I posted before but decided it time for an update in a new tread. My wife has a 93 Buick LaSabre with 188,000 miles. It has a 3800. I can not afford to buy another car with being on disability. The...
11
11

2002 Lesabre Limited
My car is missing lots of lights - everything on the right side of the steering wheel, all of the HVAC lights except the part that displays temperature, and most of the left side of the...

New gasoline price predictions?
Fox News at noon today (Bulls and Bears) gave a discussion of the economics of gasoline pricing, and its effect on the economy. The long and short is that, they say, $4.00 gasoline may not be far...
12
12

1999 Buick Riviera O2 and Knock Sensor Location
Hello, I went to my local shop and had two error codes citing the o2 sensor and the knock sensor. Where are these two located. Is there anywhere online to look at the engine diagram for this vehicle....
2
2

Alldata skill levels
When using the parts and labor function of Alldata, they list 3 skill levels A - B - C or highly skilled moderately skilled low skilled. Is there any way to correlate these skill levels into real...
5
5

90 lumina euro - remove trannie?
Hi there, Posted several months ago regarding how the reverse quit on my 90 Lumina Euro (sedan). 3.1L V6 with 4T60 transmission 131000kms. Basically, you guys confirmed what the tranny shops had...
5
5

oxygen sensor problems
I have and '89 cavalier and a problem. My ECM is telling me there is a problem with the O2 sensor, code 13 or whatever it is. I've replaced the sensor, then I checked the wiring harness. There was no...
4
4