Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

95 Tahoe Climate Control
Okay, My Control Panel was busted in about 5 places and the fan speed switch is fried. I ordered a new panel (it is a GM part) and it arrived today. I took my dash apart and 1 of the plugs in the back...
5
5

New Chinese Buick Looks Terrific
It seems odd that it takes an Australian platform and a Chinese engineering, design and manufacturing team to make the next great Buick, and that there are no plans to bring it to the US.
7
7

Opinions wanted: 2000 Chrysler 300M or Grand Prix GT?
Got two cars to choose from. A pretty loaded 2000 Grand Prix (heated leather, sunroof, 3.8 non-supercharged engine), or a 2000 300M. Both have pretty close to the same mileage (well, kilometerage,...
18
18

battery light remains on dimly on @2003 Chevy Silverado 2500
Recently, I purchased an 03 silverado 2500, and have continued to have issues with the battery light. The battery light remains dimly lit at all times when the truck is on and when the truck is off....
8
8

Seized motor, first spin
My truck was stolen recently, but their was no motor oil in it.... They left it roughly 4 miles further down the road. I found it with the battery dead and I presume that the motor is seized or badly...
3
3

GM To Buy Auto Parts Worth $1 Billion/Year From India In 4-5 Yrs -Executive
Buy "American", buy GM. Right. Outsourcing marches on GM To Buy Auto Parts Worth $1 Billion/Year From India In 4-5 Yrs -Executive DELHI -(Dow Jones)- General Motors Corp. (GM) plans to buy automobile...
1
1

2000 Venture wiper problem
My windshield wipers do not work in the low and pulse settings. High works OK. I have voltage at the high and pulse settings wth the switch set in those positions. Is the motor bad or is there a...
1
1

Small Block 400 Chevy
The problem is that my motor has a vibration to it but when it gets up to speeds of 45 or 60 mph it goes away and it's just fine, so i asked some one what would cause the motor to do that (vibration)...
8
8

GM prepares plans to shed retiree benefits
GM prepares plans to shed retiree benefits Jeff Green - BLOOMBERG NEWS Updated: 04/14/07 6:58 AM DETROIT - General Motors Corp. is considering at least three proposals to shed most of its $64 billion...

GM to UAW: Let's Cut Costs
GM to UAW: Let's Cut Costs to UAW: Let's Cut Costs Automaker wants the union to accept nonunion janitors, work 10-hour shifts without overtime pay, allow nonunion workers to replenish parts bins and...
1
1

1992 Chevy Lumina Brake Line Fitting Sizes
Hello. The rear brake lines on my son's 1992 Chevy Lumina car just broke. I need to replace at least one line. I remember from a few years back a 1992 chevy cavalier that we had that I had to do the...
2
2

1995 Regal - Fuel Pressure Problem
1995 Regal, 3.8L, 130k miles. Lately, the vehicle would surge like it is starved for fuel, also is difficult to start at times. Replaced fuel filter, fuel pump relay, pressure regulator. Prior to...
2
2

93 Riviera -- Suspect Injector problem -- need diagnostic advice
I have a 93 Riviera. Several weeks ago, intermitantly, the engine run like it had a bad plug. I replaced the plugs but discovered Cylinder 6 was not firing. I check the spark, change the plug wire,...
2
2

gasket part number??
can one of you in the know give me the lower intake gasket part number for the redesigned set...99 /3.1/ lumina.............kjun
4
4

Impala Steering Clunk - new TSB
Does anyone have the full text of the TSB issued by GM on Feb 1, 2007 regarding the steering clunk in Impalas? The NHTSA Number is 618086 and the GM Service Bulletin Number is 010232001. Thks...