Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2002 Sunfire Cruise
I was given a cruise control signal arm by a friend with no further need for it. As my wife`s Sunfire did not come with cruise, I`m wondering what modules I would need for the cruise and part location...

Where's a good online MEGA Cadillac Dealer?
I'm looking to buy a '07 Cadillac CTS. Anyone out there selling them under MSRP? Is dealing local better or is there a wholesaler I should be looking for? Thanks Stephen
1
1

'96 Lumina 3100 milkshake motor
Buddy of mine just picked up a 1996 Lumina with a 3100 that I'll say has a "milkshake motor" ... oil color is gray/milky. Thinking UIM/LIM gaskets here (would be typical for this motor). Just over...
3
3

2000 Bravada question about changing locking rear axle oil
I have a 2000 Bravada that has the "hopping" problem during slow speed turns such as parking lots, etc. The transfer case fluid has been changed twice in 2.5 years, the last time being a year ago...
7
7

Fewer than 50% buy U.S. vehicles
What is a "US" vehicle these days? Fewer than 50% buy U.S. vehicles a good start to the year by General Motors Corp., fewer than half of American consumers -- 48.9% -- bought new cars and trucks in...

truck wheel question
'73 Chevy C10 stepside shortbed. Can someone tell me the specs of the stock wheels? My dad wants to replace the ugly wagon wheels on it now with some nice aftermarket alloys, but doesn't know what...
3
3

Electrical? BCM? Passlock? or Ghost???
1. 1999 PONTIAC GRAND AM 2. Engine size 2.4 L4 3. Transmission AUTOMATIC 4. Mileage 160000 5. Fuel Injection 6. ABS brakes 7. Cruise control CRUISE CONTROL, A/C, POWER STEERING My 1999 Pontiac Grand...
3
3

Camaro Z-28 Transmission
I have a pretty nice 1994 Camaro Z-28, 5.7 Liter with automatic 4L60E transmission. I can start the car easily and put it in reverse and back out of my driveway, then shift to low and take off in low....
3
3

Compression Fittings On Brake Lines ?
Hello: Several years ago, i had a few brake lines repaired at a service station due to their rusting out. Have a '97 Buick LeSabre. Since then, no problems. I just brought the car in for a state...
10
10

oil leak in 1991 cavalier 3.1
I am leaving a trail of oil dropps when the car is rolling and I leave on a small puddle when I park the car downhill but not when I park uphill. Can someone tell me what the problem is?
2
2

General Motors -- Wrong Wheel Drive
Find Car Reviews General Motors : Wrong Wheel Drive By Robert Farago April 12, 2007 1,584 Views It was at the point where if you extrapolated that trend line out, you could see where that trend line...
1
1

GM puts brakes on new rear-wheel drive vehicles
GM puts brakes on new rear-wheel drive vehicles DETROIT -- General Motors Corp. is holding off on plans for virtually all new rear-wheel drive cars in response to the threat of far stricter fuel...
3
3

wont run
My wife's 93 Buick LaSabre has been a great car. It has 185,000 miles on it. The engine is the 3800. Last week it started running badly like a plug or two was miss firing. The next morning was a cold...
27
27

radiator crack?
After noticing a coolant smell near the upper radiator hose area, and taking it in and having a pressure test reveal nothing, the leak got bad enough that the underside of rubber radiator mount was...
11
11

torsional damper size
Hey guys, What would be the advantages or diadvantages of running a certain size of damper. My crate 290/350 chev engine calls for either a 6.75 inch or 8 inch. I do plan on adding edelbrock heads and...
1
1